ASimpleVisualizer2

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

ASimpleVisualizer2

Post by death.crafter »

ASimpleVisualizer2

Description:
Well, a very simple visualizer with a minimal settings to control it. It is a successor to ASimpleVisualizer.

It has got a round and poly type visualizer and also some nice presets.

Umm... I am not really good at description. So just try it to explore the options. :P
Snap:
Screenshot 2021-06-16 122813.png
Credits:
  • sceleri for settings, ideas, and beta testing
  • Jax for testing and ideas
  • sctnf for transformation matrices that make rotation possible.
  • Kodikuu for the original pyvector-pyside6.
  • frgnca for AudioDeviceCmdlets which makes it possible to choose audio devices.
  • The Rainmeter team, which made it possible.
  • And other developers whose plugin I am using in integrated skins.
Download: Change Log:
v1.0.1
  • Fixed a bug where rotation of ImageUnderlay was faulty.
  • Fixed an error in change of Device ID.
  • Made changes to the way audio devices are extracted.
v1.1.0
  • Fixed color picker
  • Fixed vector layer color not changing
  • Brought vector Color Mode settings to Extra tab
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
from the Realm of Death
DespiseGaming

Re: ASimpleVisualizer2

Post by DespiseGaming »

First off I wanted to say thank you and great work on creating a visualizer for Rainmeter that is lightweight and functions really well, as I'm really enjoying it. I have a question though, with the option to set the visualizer background as a picture what's the optimal size to ensure nothing gets cut off from whatever picture you use? If I use photos that are my native resolution (1920x1080) it seems to crop out a good portion of it vertically. I'd appreciate any insight into this, thank you again.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: ASimpleVisualizer2

Post by death.crafter »

DespiseGaming wrote: December 8th, 2021, 4:23 pm First off I wanted to say thank you and great work on creating a visualizer for Rainmeter that is lightweight and functions really well, as I'm really enjoying it. I have a question though, with the option to set the visualizer background as a picture what's the optimal size to ensure nothing gets cut off from whatever picture you use? If I use photos that are my native resolution (1920x1080) it seems to crop out a good portion of it vertically. I'd appreciate any insight into this, thank you again.
Make the visualizer the size of the image or the other way around. The current system cuts off a bit to adjust it so it doesn't look bad.

And really appreciate the compliment.
from the Realm of Death