And by basic, I mean really basic.
This was just a skin I wrote to get some "controls" for the Songbird player.
To install, follow the steps below in sequence.
1. Extract the zip file to your "documents\rainmeter\skins" folder.
2. Start Songbird and go to "Tools > Addon... > Install..." and navigate to the Songbird folder in your skins directory.
3. Select "SBCommands.xpi" and follow the prompts to install.
4. Restart Songbird.
5. Start/Restart Rainmeter and load the skin (SBPlayer.ini).
Enjoy. You have the Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Stop, VolumeUp, VolumeDown and Mute Controls.
** Tested with Songbird 1.10.2 using Rainmeter 2.3 on Windows 7. Should be compatible with Linux. May not work (shouldn't) on Mac computers, sorry. **
Anyone that wants to change/edit the skin, please feel free. This was just a starting point.
I'm not planning to upgrade this skin anytime soon, but if you have questions or comments, feel free to post them here.
It is currently February 27th, 2021, 10:02 pm
Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 272
- Joined: February 16th, 2011, 12:46 am
- Location: California