It is currently April 18th, 2024, 1:42 am

Music Player Beta

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
Judian81

Re: Music Player

Post by Judian81 »

can someone help me out?

my video is mostly out of sync. it is possible to make use of milliseconds in any way?
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Judian81 wrote: August 20th, 2021, 1:39 am can someone help me out?

my video is mostly out of sync. it is possible to make use of milliseconds in any way?
I think your video depends on what position the music player is returning. And I don't think it returns milliseconds. If you want it anyway you can use powershell but its simply not up to the task.
from the Realm of Death
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

death.crafter wrote: August 20th, 2021, 2:02 am if you want it anyway you can use powershell but its simply not up to the task.
i do not understand what i could do with that one.

if i can use milliseconde. i can make a wait function that is called the second the song starts or is in that case.

it is out of sync a lot. but sometimes winamp falls behind. other times the skin falls behind.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Judian81 wrote: August 20th, 2021, 2:13 am i do not understand what i could do with that one.

if i can use milliseconde. i can make a wait function that is called the second the song starts or is in that case.

it is out of sync a lot. but sometimes winamp falls behind. other times the skin falls behind.
If you want some kind of wait function you can use !Delay, which uses milliseconds as parameter, but you need your video player to be in sync with winamp directly to have a smooth playback in my opinion, if you have developed the player that is.
from the Realm of Death
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

death.crafter wrote: August 20th, 2021, 2:18 am but you need your video player to be in sync with winamp directly to have a smooth playback in my opinion
yeah i think you are right with that.

this is the possision measured in wmp.dll
miliseconds.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

death.crafter wrote: August 20th, 2021, 2:18 amsync with winamp
i know sometimes it is just the loading time that depents witch ones started before.
but in this case the time in the skin is different and look very close to the time used in the extension
the 52.0086635 is the current possition from wmp.dll
52 below that one is the nowplaying.dll that time also is visible in the position of the skin.

winamp in this case is 53 seconds. so in comparison its almost 900 milliseconds out of sync.

sync.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

New player update. It now has Spotify support. I made a music player update. So there is no video extension needen.

Later on i will seperate the projects in two. The music player and the video player.

music player 4.png

Music Player 4_v4.0