It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:58 pm

LuaTorrent3

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
jake2456

Re: LuaTorrent3

Post by jake2456 »

Is there a way to change the order of torrents displayed. Like downloading at top, then seeding, then finished? Before i updated my utorrent it displayed alphabetical. Now it doesnt seem to have any order to it at all.
Saki

Post by Saki »

Is there a way to add 3 more torrents to the list, so it will display 8 torrents in total?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Saki wrote:Is there a way to add 3 more torrents to the list, so it will display 8 torrents in total?
I'm not planning to revisit that skin, but in a general sense you just need to add more meters, using the pattern that is there now, and in the .lua you need to change any places where it is looking for up to 5 torrents and change that to 8 instead.

So these spots I think:

iItemCount = (iItemCount < 6) and iItemCount or 5

if iItemCount < 5 then
for i = iItemCount + 1, 5 do
SKIN:Bang("!HideMeterGroup Torrent"..i)
end

for i = 1, 5 do
end
Saki

Post by Saki »

jsmorley wrote:I'm not planning to revisit that skin, but in a general sense you just need to add more meters, using the pattern that is there now, and in the .lua you need to change any places where it is looking for up to 5 torrents and change that to 8 instead.

So these spots I think:

iItemCount = (iItemCount < 6) and iItemCount or 5

if iItemCount < 5 then
for i = iItemCount + 1, 5 do
end

for i = 1, 5 do
end
Yes that worked! Thank you, just another quick question (sorry for all those questions on DA) how do I add decimal points to the Size and DL speed and how do you get rid of the percentage next to the status? Like the way you made it in your qBIT skin?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Saki wrote:Yes that worked! Thank you, just another quick question (sorry for all those questions on DA) how do I add decimal points to the Size and DL speed and how do you get rid of the percentage next to the status? Like the way you made it in your qBIT skin?
I think I answered the first one here:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=122597#p122597

As to the percentage, that is still there in the qBT skin. If you want to remove them, just comment out or remove the meters. Be careful of positioning in both cases, as a lot of the meters in the skin are carefully sized to fit the existing data I'm returning, and may well be "relative" to each other.
Saki

Post by Saki »

jsmorley wrote:As to the percentage, that is still there in the qBT skin. If you want to remove them, just comment out or remove the meters. Be careful of positioning in both cases, as a lot of the meters in the skin are carefully sized to fit the existing data I'm returning, and may well be "relative" to each other.
I'm sorry, I mean't this little bit - http://prntscr.com/aw1n52
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Saki wrote:I'm sorry, I mean't this little bit - http://prntscr.com/aw1n52
Hm.. After this line in the .lua:

tTEXTSTATUS = string.gsub(tTEXTSTATUS, "Downloading", "Download")

You might try adding:

tTEXTSTATUS = string.gsub(tTEXTSTATUS, "Paused.+", "Paused")
Saki

Post by Saki »

jsmorley wrote:Hm.. After this line in the .lua:

tTEXTSTATUS = string.gsub(tTEXTSTATUS, "Downloading", "Download")

You might try adding:

tTEXTSTATUS = string.gsub(tTEXTSTATUS, "Paused.+", "Paused")

That worked for the Paused status, but I added the ".+" for the "Downloading" and it worked!

Okay..so one LAST question (I SWEAR IT'S MY LAST)

This is pretty much what my version of your skin looks like - http://prntscr.com/aw1qq9

Do you see how the "Names" for the torrents gets cut off a bit too early? How would I manipulate where the cut off point for the (...) is?

This is literally my last question <3
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Saki wrote:That worked for the Paused status, but I added the ".+" for the "Downloading" and it worked!

Okay..so one LAST question (I SWEAR IT'S MY LAST)

This is pretty much what my version of your skin looks like - http://prntscr.com/aw1qq9

Do you see how the "Names" for the torrents gets cut off a bit too early? How would I manipulate where the cut off point for the (...) is?

This is literally my last question <3
Just increase the W option on the meters in the skin .ini that are for the name of the torrent.
Saki

Post by Saki »

jsmorley wrote:Just increase the W option on the meters in the skin .ini that are for the name of the torrent.
Got it! And I can't find a way to make the percentage for "Seeding" go away, I can't find it in the .lua file, only the "Downloading" and "Paused" parts of the script.