It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:18 pm

XBOX Live Friends for Omnimo 4

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
bjbinc

XBOX Live Friends for Omnimo 4

Post by bjbinc »

Keep tabs on your XBOX Live friends right on your desktop. View recent activity, online status, gamerscores, etc. for up to 15 friends. There are 5 different backgrounds to choose from.

Extract and place the XBOXLiveFriends folder in your \WP7\Panels directory.

*** I recommend when entering all your friends' gamertags for the first time, do it manually by editing the UserVariables.inc file in notepad. Then in the future you can make changes using the little wrench icon in the top right corner of the panel. This will prevent the panel from reloading each time you add a new gamertag, which could cause it to fail. ***

NOTE: If your friends have their profiles set to private...some information will be unavailable to this plugin.

Download
Robberson

Re: XBOX Live Friends for Omnimo 4

Post by Robberson »

At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this week, senior director of Xbox product management, David Hufford was happy to discuss the clock on the wall:"I think it's important to say that the Xbox 360 is the console of the long future for us. There is no need to launch a new console, because we're able to give this console new life either with software upgrades or hardware upgrades like Project Natal ," Hufford told the Guardian. "The Xbox 360 was designed for a long life, and I don't even know if we're at the midpoint yet."

--------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo wii remote xbox360 controller xbox 360 accessories