It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:53 pm

Android Gmail (3.0/4.0 Hybrid)

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
KreAch3R

Android Gmail (3.0/4.0 Hybrid)

Post by KreAch3R »

It is a release of a skin I wrote more than a year ago (and that I completely re-wrote during the last week)! :) I would like to thank all the regular members and developers that helped me learn all the stuff I pressed inside that .rmskin.

JSMorley and Kaelri, I have used a LOT of everything from your .lua scripts, thank you for showing me what Lua can do. I included credits, of course.

If you 've got suggestions or corrections regarding the code used, please post a reply. :)
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
dragoonwisper

Re: Android Gmail (3.0/4.0 Hybrid)

Post by dragoonwisper »

Hello, it's Marmardrew. I went to the gmail link you asked me to through my browser, it brought me to the log in screen for Gmail, not logged in. There was one other Rainmeter skin I use thats Gmail panel actually worked, and to this date it is the only one that's worked. I'm trying to find it now, I have quite a few skins. >.>
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Hi,

Thanks for joining the forums, it will be much easier. Please try to find it, it will help a lot. Are you by any chance a Google Apps user?

Desktop DeviartArt
dragoonwisper

Post by dragoonwisper »

I'm afraid I don't use anything much of Google. However, I've found a few more Rainmeter panels that work with Gmail items. Let me make a list and I'll get back to you ASAP.
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

UPDATE: Android 4.0 Gmail has been updated to include all the latest changes to my gmail skins, also featured in Edge. Now you also have the option to change the Date format easily, through the skin's variables.

Desktop DeviartArt
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

Hi =) thank you for your skin!! I have some problems can you help me pls?
I put me userid and pass but when I go to rainmeter -> information it says "please check your gmail credentials....." why?? =(
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Thank you for using my skin! Have you downloaded the latest version?

Try this link:
Url=https://#GmailID#:#GmailPassword#@gmail.google.com/gmail/feed/atom
And replace #GmailID#, #GmailPassword# with your own. It should be like this:
Does it load and display correctly your unread emails? Make sure that you do not include @gmail.com in the GmailID field.

Desktop DeviartArt
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

Hi =) I solved but I didn't do anything xD I only boot my pc this morning and everything was ok!! (Yes I did refresh on the skin but didn't work) however I put my id and pass not in the url but in the first lines when it asks for id and pass. I mean here
GmailID=
GmailPassword=

However THANK YOU so much for your reply!!!! =)
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Sorin wrote:Hi =) I solved but I didn't do anything xD I only boot my pc this morning and everything was ok!! (Yes I did refresh on the skin but didn't work) however I put my id and pass not in the url but in the first lines when it asks for id and pass. I mean here
GmailID=
GmailPassword=

However THANK YOU so much for your reply!!!! =)
Yes, that is where you are supposed to enter them. :) Not it the URL. I suggested that only for trouble shooting. Sometimes Webparser hogs and Rainmeter has to be restarted for the skins to work. Keep that in mind, incase something like this happens again.

Thank YOU for using my skin. :)

Desktop DeviartArt
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

Ooook! =) THANK YOUU *_*