It is currently May 7th, 2021, 1:21 pm

⭐ Weather.com

Weather skins
Wim

Re: ⭐ Weather.com

Post by Wim »

TheRealDjElite wrote: January 15th, 2021, 9:46 pm BTW, I consistently have issues with the JSBarometer not updating. Is it because I'm also running your Weather.com as well? Thanks in advance for any further insight.
I had the same problem with JSBarometer. A change in the code will fix it. See here:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=31452&start=30#p186880
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

TheRealDjElite, make sure you let folks know if the modifications suggested by Wim work for you - it might help others that might have the same problem. ;-)
Wim

Post by Wim »

For the record: The suggestion was jsmorley's :thumbup: (not mine) and it worked. I've been using it for two weeks now and i've had no issues.
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

Wim wrote: January 16th, 2021, 11:51 am For the record: The suggestion was jsmorley's :thumbup: (not mine) and it worked. I've been using it for two weeks now and i've had no issues.
Yes, indeed - there was that difference between the downloadable content and the code posted by him, which probably explains why he wasn't the one to mention the solution here (since he most likely used the code he posted or he wasn't aware of the effect of the "old" code). Anyway, whoever the suggestion's author is, big kudos to him. :thumbup:

Oh, and almost forgot, with all this talk: Happy New Year everyone - hopefully it will be better than the one that just ended... :great:
TheRealDjElite

Post by TheRealDjElite »

Yincognito wrote: January 16th, 2021, 12:32 pm Yes, indeed - there was that difference between the downloadable content and the code posted by him, which probably explains why he wasn't the one to mention the solution here (since he most likely used the code he posted or he wasn't aware of the effect of the "old" code). Anyway, whoever the suggestion's author is, big kudos to him. :thumbup:

Oh, and almost forgot, with all this talk: Happy New Year everyone - hopefully it will be better than the one that just ended... :great:
Meh. He comes off as a sophomaniac, at least in my experience here.

Nonetheless, thanks for chiming in. And Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you as well from Hawai'i.
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes. Fac ut vivas.
TheRealDjElite

Post by TheRealDjElite »

Wim wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:21 am I had the same problem with JSBarometer. A change in the code will fix it. See here:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=31452&start=30#p186880
Thanks for pointing out and sharing the solution. I truly appreciate it.

And thanks for letting me know it wasn't just me, unlike the pretentious coder.
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes. Fac ut vivas.
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

TheRealDjElite wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 8:04 pmMeh. He comes off as a sophomaniac, at least in my experience here.
Probably not the only one around though... :lol:
I'm trying really hard not to look in the mirror now :oops:
TheRealDjElite wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 8:04 pmNonetheless, thanks for chiming in. And Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you as well from Hawai'i.
Thanks - now that's a place I didn't expect you to be from. 8-)