It is currently April 25th, 2024, 3:58 am

Large Clean Weather

Weather skins
jsmorley
Developer

Large Clean Weather

Post by jsmorley »

Based on an original work by deviantART user Shivaism

Corrects the issue with the deprecated wxdata weather feed.

LargeCleanWeather_August 4, 2020.rmskin

1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gilles1394

Re: Large Clean Weather

Post by gilles1394 »

Thank you to have updated your skin since the first release.
Now the icons are not overlapping and the moon is not cropped at the top anymore. :bow:
Just a question if I may : to reduce just a little bit the overall size on the skin, do I have to reduce the size of all the elements one by one (and adjust the coordinates too) or is there another (shorter) way pls?
Thank you.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

gilles1394 wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 1:39 am Thank you to have updated your skin since the first release.
Now the icons are not overlapping and the moon is not cropped at the top anymore. :bow:
Just a question if I may : to reduce just a little bit the overall size on the skin, do I have to reduce the size of all the elements one by one (and adjust the coordinates too) or is there another (shorter) way pls?
Thank you.
Yeah, you would have to edit the sizes and positions of the meters.
gilles1394

Post by gilles1394 »

Noted. Thank you.
ryanchuang

Post by ryanchuang »

Hi,I have 2 questions on this skin,the first one is that I have added more days for weather prediction,yet the last one of day is always incorrect,it should be Wednesday,not Saturday as image shown. The string number I have assigned is 67. How would I fix it??

The second one is timezone,currently is CST which is Central Standard Time (USA) UT-6:00 I believe,how would I change to China Standard Time UT+8:00 or whatever my computer's one accordingly?? Thank you.

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Please post your LocationCode Language code and your entire "Weather White.ini" file contents.

The Observation Time is automatic, based on your location code. CST is also China Standard Time. Those abbreviations are not standardized nor unique around the world.
donny

Post by donny »

hi, first of all thank you for remake of this skin...

but i am having trouble to show metric C . i have use the value for LocationCode for the weather.com and change the setting but still its showing F instead of c temp...

please help...

thank you.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

donny wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 1:07 am hi, first of all thank you for remake of this skin...

but i am having trouble to show metric C . i have use the value for LocationCode for the weather.com and change the setting but still its showing F instead of c temp...

please help...

thank you.
Right-click the skin and select "Edit Weather Variables"
In the file that will load, take a look at this:

1.png

If you want the English language, but want the temperature in Celsius, use Language=en-GB.

Save the file, and refresh the skin.

2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
donny

Post by donny »

THANK YOU...WORKING PERFECTLY..
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Updated in the first post to add the missing Century Gothic font the original skin used. This is not a free front, but a commercial one from Adobe. However there are free alternatives that look exactly the same, and I included one of those.