It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:25 am

Weather Desk

Weather skins
jjensson

Re: MINIWeatherPRO

Post by jjensson »

Hi guys! I've used MINIWeatherPRO for the past year or so, and it's the one design that i like most (after comparing for days...).

Unfortunately, it broke a couple of days ago - something with weather.com changed. Does anyone know how or can help me to get this working again? I have no programming knowledge, so i can't fix it myself, but i'm good with computers and if there is a workaround, i'm sure i can manage to implement it.
xenium

Post by xenium »

jjensson wrote: June 7th, 2020, 11:54 am Hi guys! I've used MINIWeatherPRO for the past year or so, and it's the one design that i like most (after comparing for days...).

Unfortunately, it broke a couple of days ago - something with weather.com changed. Does anyone know how or can help me to get this working again? I have no programming knowledge, so i can't fix it myself, but i'm good with computers and if there is a workaround, i'm sure i can manage to implement it.
The skin will be updated in the coming days.
A little patience ...
jjensson

Post by jjensson »

Oh, i'm happy to hear that. I thought i'm supposed to fix it myself. :)

I'll be watching this thread for an update then. Thank you!
xenium

Post by xenium »

04-AUG-2021

*The weather icons have been updated to match much better with the original icons used by weather.com.