Clocks and timer skins
jsmorley
Developer

Simple clock with seconds indicator

Post by jsmorley »

Just messing around with something and thought I would share:
SecondsDots.rmskin
12-21-2010 3-35-05 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JpsCrazy

Re: Simple clock with seconds indicator

Post by JpsCrazy »

I hate you.
I half finished a project quite similar to this (the seconds where in the shape of a square) but I couldn't get the seconds to have an appropiate amount where the square closed and there were 60 dots.

Although I'll admit it's nice.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

I'm hijacking your topic js. Deal with it! Just move it if you don't like it. I didn't feel like making a new thread for something this simple.

It's a clock with alarm. With only code. It's also dynamically sizeable. It comes with the lowest permitted value (any lover and the dots disappear).
You set the alarm by editing the skin.
The Alarm variable. It's got a - in it per default, just not to go of before you want it to. Change it to something. HHMMSS is the format.
PureCodeClock.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Chewtoy wrote:I'm hijacking your topic js. Deal with it! Just move it if you don't like it. I didn't feel like making a new thread for something this simple.

It's a clock with alarm. With only code. It's also dynamically sizeable. It comes with the lowest permitted value (any lover and the dots disappear).
You set the alarm by editing the skin.
The Alarm variable. It's got a - in it per default, just not to go of before you want it to. Change it to something. HHMMSS is the format.
PureCodeClock.rmskin
I don't negotiate with terrorists... ;-)