It is currently February 25th, 2021, 10:59 pm

Beta Clock Rainmeter Analog Clock Skin

Clocks and timer skins
Rainmeterbase

Beta Clock Rainmeter Analog Clock Skin

Post by Rainmeterbase »

Beta Clock is a free Rainmeter analog clock skin. You can add analog clock widget to your desktop with this skin.

Skin Author: GemiWagner

Download: https://rainmeterbase.com/beta-clock-rainmeter-analog-clock-skin

For more Rainmeter skins visit https://rainmeterbase.com

PREVIEW

Last edited by Rainmeterbase on February 14th, 2021, 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Beta Clock Rainmeter Analog Clock Skin

Post by jsmorley »

There is some concern that your site, where you are hosting and offering skins presumably written by others, doesn't clearly give credit to the original authors, or provide a link to the original work as distributed by them.

Unless you ARE the original author of all those skins, you need to correct this. If not, we can't allow links to skins or your site on these forums.
Rainmeterbase

Post by Rainmeterbase »

jsmorley wrote: February 14th, 2021, 2:39 pm There is some concern that your site, where you are hosting and offering skins presumably written by others, doesn't clearly give credit to the original authors, or provide a link to the original work as distributed by them.

Unless you ARE the original author of all those skins, you need to correct this. If not, we can't allow links to skins or your site on these forums.
I make minor changes to the skins and share them collectively on my site. My goal is to just contribute to the Rainmeter community and make it a nice site where they can find the best skins. From now on, I will also add the skin author name to the skins I shared on this forum.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Rainmeterbase wrote: February 14th, 2021, 6:07 pm I make minor changes to the skins and share them collectively on my site. My goal is to just contribute to the Rainmeter community and make it a nice site where they can find the best skins. From now on, I will also add the skin author name to the skins I shared on this forum.
That's fine. I just want to be sure that proper credit is given to original authors when we distribute their skins.