It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:45 am

CloCalWe

Clocks and timer skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

CloCalWe

Post by balala »

A while ago I promised an offline calendar, which can be used somehow, as a Google Calendar replacement. Here it is.
This skin package is in fact the newest (and renamed) version of my previously released Clock, Calendar, Weather. The main difference is with the Calendar skin, which now, beside that you can add / extract months to / from current date, can record events. To add an event, click on the appropriate date, enter the event description and save it (with the OK button). On the proper day, you'll see a notification on the screen, about the event. The Weather and Calendar skins have their own Settings tool.
Also, at jsmorley's advice, I added a Welcome skin, which also can be used to manage the existing / loaded skins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yorky35

Re: CloCalWe

Post by Yorky35 »

Greeat work! Very nice and clean, I really like this skin. Will use and report back and issues or feedback.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I'm glad and waiting for any information.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: CloCalWe 1.3

Post by balala »

The newest version, which has the Weather skins rewritten. The old Weather skins used the Yahoo Weather, but it stopped working a while ago. That's why I had to rewrite the appropriate skins.
FreeRaider

Post by FreeRaider »

Balala I downloaded this skin but when I load it, rainmeter stops working. Can you take a look at the skin?

Thanks in advance

4.2.0 r3111 64-bit (Jul 8 2018) - English (1033)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (build 7601) Service Pack 1
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

FreeRaider wrote: April 11th, 2019, 6:43 pm Balala I downloaded this skin but when I load it, rainmeter stops working. Can you take a look at the skin?
You're right, there indeed is a problem. It seems that the problem is only with the following two skins: CloCalWe\Calendar\Day Mon.ini and CloCalWe\Calendar\Day Sun.ini. The other skins look to be alright. Please check if I am is right with this.
FreeRaider

Post by FreeRaider »

I confirm. Only those two .ini files have a problem.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

FreeRaider wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:15 pm I confirm. Only those two .ini files have a problem.
Probably the skins with problems are less used, showing only the current day, not the calendar too. I'll take a look a little bit later, or more probably, tomorrow (here is 10PM+, we're on UTC+3). In the meantime, please use one of the other calendar skins, there are four others.
Sorry for the inconveniences...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

The issue is caused by the IfCondition option of the [MeasureRainmeterEventState] measure. Replace the whole measure with this:

Code: Select all

[MeasureRainmeterEventState]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
Url=[MeasureRainmeterEvent]
StringIndex=1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^$":"1"
IfCondition=([MeasureRainmeterEventState]=1)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Act1 """[!Update "#*CURRENTCONFIG*#\Event"]"""][!SetOption MeasureTodayDay OnChangeAction """[!Update "#*CURRENTCONFIG*#\Event"]"""][!SetVariable Act2 "#*CURRENTCONFIG*#\Event"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureTodayDay"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureTodayEvent"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!SetVariable Act1 ""][!SetOption MeasureTodayDay OnChangeAction ""][!SetVariable Act2 ""][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureTodayDay"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureTodayEvent"][!Redraw]
There still are problems, this doesn't fix all of them. I'm not supporting this skin more then this, because a newer and improved version of it is written, but not published yet. It'll be part of a large skins suite I'm working with. If you1re interested, stay tuned, I hope I'll be able to publish it soon.
FreeRaider

Post by FreeRaider »

balala wrote: April 12th, 2019, 3:04 pmThere still are problems, this doesn't fix all of them. I'm not supporting this skin more then this, because a newer and improved version of it is written, but not published yet. It'll be part of a large skins suite I'm working with. If you1re interested, stay tuned, I hope I'll be able to publish it soon.
I'll wait for the new version.