It is currently April 16th, 2024, 11:16 pm

HUDTime 1.0.0

Clocks and timer skins
raiguard

HUDTime 1.0.0

Post by raiguard »

HUDTime is a Rainmeter remake of the Windows 7 gadget "HUD Time". It is a simple time and date interface that will slot in nicely anywhere on your desktop. Credit for the original gadget goes to factormystic.

Also included is a config skin, where you can change settings for HUDTime, as well as check for updates. To access this, move your mouse over the HUDTime skin and a bounding box will appear, as well as a wrench icon. Click this icon to open the config skin.

Available fonts are all fonts that come stock with Windows, as well as a custom font borrowed from CircuitousTwo called Sansation (which is the default). You can add your own fonts by placing the font.tff file in 'HUDTime\@Resources\Fonts' and refreshing the skin. Or if you have any custom fonts installed through Windows, those will work as well.

Please note that changing the font may result in the layout of the HUDTime skin being skewed. A future update will allow you to correct for this, but at the moment it cannot be avoided without manually changing code (which is never fun).
---------- Changelog ----------
v1.0.0 - 2016-1-4
Initial release
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
jsmorley
Developer

Re: HUDTime 1.0.0

Post by jsmorley »

iamanai wrote: ... manually changing code (which is never fun).
I strongly disagree. that is ALL the fun of Rainmeter. ;-)
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

jsmorley wrote:I strongly disagree. that is ALL the fun of Rainmeter. ;-)
Well, no fun if you just want to use the skin. If I didn't think coding was fun I wouldn't have made this in the first place. ;)
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
Decotti

Post by Decotti »

Thank you so much I love HUDTime and was sad when I couldn't fine a version for Rainmeter. Enjoying it once again.