It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:55 am

LuaCalendar

Clocks and timer skins
smurfier

Re: LuaCalendar

Post by smurfier »

yada wrote:No doubt that luacalendar is the best calendar plugin I have ever used and I have just found a small bug (or it was maybe only an accident?)

When the date became March 1st., the plugin didn't change the calendar automatically although the cursor of the calendar went to the position that March 1st. is in, which was the position of February 2nd.
The plugin turned to show correctly after I refreshed the plugin. By the way, I noticed it at 0:20 and I have not ever changed the UPDATE varient which is set to 1000.

Sorry that I'm not the native speaker of English. I should have printed the screen so that I could make myself easier to understand. I will take care of that next time.

Thank you very much. Perfect plugin!
I believe I've found and fixed the error.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
yada

Post by yada »

smurfier wrote: I believe I've found and fixed the error.
Thank you and Jobu for your replies. I just realized that maybe I could change the system time to see whether the bug would happen again. And luckily (or unluckily?), it did happen again. Though it's maybe too late to make sense as the bug has been found, I would like to upload it as you can make a confirmation with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yada on March 2nd, 2012, 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
yada

Post by yada »

yada wrote: Thank you and Jobu for your replies. I just realized that maybe I could change the system time to see whether the bug would happen again. And luckily (or unluckily?), it did happen again...
Sorry for forgetting to give an account of the file I uploaded.

There are three print-screens in the file.
The first is the one I printed it when the date changed from Feb.29th to Mar.1st. (The system time was Mar.1st 0:00 and the calendar was still in February.)
The second is the calender when I updated my system time to the Internet time automatically. (The system time was Mar.2nd as the calendar stayed February.)
And the last one shows a correct calendar after I refreshed the plugin. (Of course, the system time was Mar.2nd)

By the way, the calendar didn't change when I set my system time to Feb.29th though the censor went to the position of Feb.29th, and showed correctly after I had refreshed it.

I wish it would be useful to you. Thank you indeed.

===============================

I've just updated luacalendar to the latest version. I did the same thing by setting my system time and the latest luacalendar did work!
Great work! Thank you very much!
Last edited by yada on March 2nd, 2012, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Did this error occur after updating to the current posted version?
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
yada

Post by yada »

smurfier wrote:Did this error occur after updating to the current posted version?
I was editing my reply to tell that the latest version does work just when I got your reply:)
Thank you indeed.
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Hello smurfier. Is it possible to hide the days (but not change the positioning) of the previous or the next months? I messed around with your Styles and variables but didn't come up to that option, as far I could tell. Very pretty code work, nice, btw.
Thanks for the reply.
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Under the TextStyle meter style, change x to X=(#Space.X#+#C.w#)r

Then under the PreviousMonth and NextMonth styles, add Hidden=1
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Thank you!

UPDATE: I just saw your updated post. If I change the X value, I get this:

However, if I change the fontcolor or hide the meters everything works I think. It there a problem leaving it that way?

UPDATE2: Actually there is a problem; when hiding the skins and changing months back and forth, some of the first days of the weeks get lost. I suppose it has to do with your suggestion about changing the X value, but that code doesn't work for me. FontColor=0,0,0,0 does, though.
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Updated to the standards introduced in Rainmeter 2.3 r1245.

Now includes the ability to use formulas in the Day parameter of Holiday Files.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

KreAch3R wrote:Thank you!

UPDATE: I just saw your updated post. If I change the X value, I get this:

However, if I change the fontcolor or hide the meters everything works I think. It there a problem leaving it that way?

UPDATE2: Actually there is a problem; when hiding the skins and changing months back and forth, some of the first days of the weeks get lost. I suppose it has to do with your suggestion about changing the X value, but that code doesn't work for me. FontColor=0,0,0,0 does, though.
Simply add Hidden=0 to TextStyle.