It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:47 pm

Game and Watch SMB Clock and Calendar

Clocks and timer skins
TheWolfBunny

Game and Watch SMB Clock and Calendar

Post by TheWolfBunny »

Greetings, paisanos! As most of you probably know about this already, the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system, created to celebrate 35 years of Super Mario Bros., has just been released in stores! For those of you unaware, the system comes installed with the first Super Mario Bros. game, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, a special Mario version of the Game & Watch: Ball game, and a digital clock with 35 unique animations to discover over time!

The truth is, there are some who want the system just for the cute digital clock itself.
And being a Rainmeter veteran, I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Not to mention the fact the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system is sold for a limited quantity only, meaning that once all of them were gone from store shelves, and sold out online, that's it. In other words, game over. And this is where I come in to take matters into my own hands, and create a very special alternative for those who are unable to get a Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system, most likely due to online scalpers. Damn scalpers...

This is the Game and Watch SMB Clock and Calendar, based on the digital clock from the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system.
https://www.deviantart.com/thewolfbunny/art/Game-and-Watch-SMB-Clock-and-Calendar-Rainmeter-855957109

Looks just like the real thing, huh? Well, sans the animations since this is a Rainmeter skin after all.
Here, you can display the current time and date, Super Mario Bros. style!
Now here comes the most interesting part! How many variants are featured in this skin?
I bet you're probably thinking... 10? 20? 30? 50 even?

NOPE! For the ultimate deal for all Super Mario Bros. fans, you'll find a super grand total of 120 VARIANTS!!!!!
(120 is the exact number of Power Stars and Shine Sprites you'll find in their respective games. Neat detail, huh?)

10 games are represented within the 120 variants you'll find in this skin. Here they are in no particular order!

- Super Mario Bros. (1985)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels/Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) (1986)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) (1988)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (1990)
- Super Mario All-Stars (1993)
- Super Mario World (1991)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995)
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006)

And as a very neat surprise, two guest games!
- Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack (1995)
- Everybody Edits (2010)

I really hope you enjoy this power-playing tribute to the Super Mario Bros. series!
Changing the Rainmeter skin scene since 12/28/2016!
Why go with modern-styled skins when you can stick to retro ones?
memozain314

Re: Game and Watch SMB Clock and Calendar

Post by memozain314 »