It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:45 am

4 Core CPU Monitor W/ Graph & Network Monitor

Skins that monitor system information
Jiffywhip

4 Core CPU Monitor W/ Graph & Network Monitor

Post by Jiffywhip »

I found a suite by minhtrimatrix, called speed. I liked the set up art wise, but wanted to adjust some things. I don't have wifi for his network monitor, and the cpu and ram gauges he included didn't strike my fancy either. So I used his art work and made some new ones. All translucent, you can adjust the Core's to meet your requirements, should just be a copy/paste job. Enjoy.

Link to his art:
http://minhtrimatrix.deviantart.com/art/Speed-165136605

Download Network Monitor
Deviant Art

Download CPU Monitor
Deviant Art
Last edited by Jiffywhip on July 13th, 2011, 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: 4 Core CPU Monitor W/ Graph & Network Monitor

Post by jsmorley »

Very nice work!

One request. We would prefer it if you would host your skins on another site, with deviantART probably the best place to get your skins seen by the most folks. We don't have unlimited space here on the forums, and it's not the best place to actually host the skin. If you would rather not use deviantART, another alternative is MediaFire.com.

Here is a little tutorial on using deviantART for your skins if you are not familiar with the site.

http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6924
Jiffywhip

Post by Jiffywhip »

No worries, I understand how that goes. I posted them up there and removed the old files.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Jiffywhip wrote:No worries, I understand how that goes. I posted them up there and removed the old files.
Hey, thanks very much! Nice skins....
Jiffywhip

Post by Jiffywhip »

Thanks! I try to do one a night. Discovered Rainmeter a week ago and never really found a suite I totally liked so I'm modifying everything to fit what I like. I try to do one a night. Still have my drives, ram and system info to do.

Great job on the program. I used Conky in my free wheeling Linux days, and it's very nostalgic.