It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 7:13 am

MinimalSystemInfo[WIP]

Skins that monitor system information
Lenan

MinimalSystemInfo[WIP]

Post by Lenan »

Hey guys,

I made a very minimal system info skin and thought I'd share it here.
This is my first skin, so it probably has some(or a lot of :D ) bugs in it.
Let me know if you encounter any.

Skin includes:
  • CPU Usage Meter(Overall average)
    • CPU: Uses UsageMonitor plugin to get the info
    • CPU_MSI: Uses MSI Afterburner to get info (MSI Afterburner needs to be running)
  • GPU Usage Meter(Overall average)
    Variants:
    • GPU: Uses UsageMonitor plugin to get the info(Needs Windows 10 build 1803+ if I'm not mistaken)
    • GPU_MSI: Uses MSI Afterburner to get info (MSI Afterburner needs to be running)
  • Network Usage Meter:
    Variants:
    • SingleGraph/Down as Percent: 1 graph with the usage percentage being current download speed
    • SingleGraph/Up as Percent: 1 graph with the usage percentage being current upload speed
    • DualGraph/Down as Percent: 2 graphs, one for down- and one for upload speed, and the usage percentage being the current download speed.
    • DualGraph/Up as Percent: 2 graphs, one for down- and one for upload speed, and the usage percentage being the current upload speed.
  • Ram Usage Meter
Screenshot:
The background is transparent, not black.
skin_preview.png
Settings:
You can change name, colors, etc in the Settings.inc.
Also, all elements can be toggled on/off as well but it doesn't affect the layout(or atleast it shouldn't...).

Download:
Attached are 2 version, one for 4.2 final and one for 4.3 beta(3260 atm).
I didn't test the 4.2 version :Whistle , so let me know if something doesn't work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.