This one is pretty niche, I think.
If you've got a custom loop running in your system, this is designed to show the water temp, pump speed, rad fan speeds, and your CPU and GPU temps.
It's not particularly complex, but I think it looks nice. Plus, it uses some particularly high resolution (relatively speaking) images that I get from EK, so if you like the look of their webstore, then you'll likely appreciate this as well. Thanks to Igor on their support team for hooking me up.
Dependent on HWiNFO being installed/running.
Get it on dA
- Download HWiNFO here: www.hwinfo.com/download.php
- Install, make sure to run it at the end
- in HWiNFO, go to:
Program -> Settings
Make sure you check "Shared Memory Support"
Make sure you check "Auto Start"
In some cases, you may also need to check "Show Sensors on Startup" if it doesn't automagically begin reading the values you want when your boot up your computer tomorrow.
You can minimize HWiNFO to the tray at this point, we shouldn't need to work with it anymore.
- Go to where this skin is installed (typically C:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Minimalist Loop Information)
- Keep going, \@resources\HWiNFO\@resources\HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer.exe
- Find the sensors you want to monitor.
Are your rad fans plugged into your CPU header, or a chassis one? YMMV here, as it depends on how you physically wired up your build.
- Once you find the sensors you want, navigate further down in this skin to the values you want to change, and make sure they match up to the information given o you by HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer.
- Refresh the skin
It is currently March 4th, 2021, 4:28 am
Skins that monitor system information
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: February 25th, 2014, 1:45 am