It is currently January 19th, 2021, 1:25 am

KeyState

Skins that monitor system information
crosseout

Re: CSKeyState

Post by crosseout »

ouch... now I feel awkward having published this:http://crosseout.deviantart.com/#/d4o8dss
simulating keyboard ledlights was what I was going for, I had no idea that it had already been done.. :confused:
KreAch3R

Re: CSKeyState

Post by KreAch3R »

jsmorley wrote:
I guess one could put them down on the taskbar set to "stay topmost" so they don't fight the taskbar always wanting to be in front.
2-7-2012 7-32-37 AM.jpg
Very good positioning, it even remids you of where the leds used to be (relatively). I try to avoid using "stay topmost" option, however, even I love the concept of a skin above the taskbar, because of it's persistence to stay topmost even in media player's full mode, or even screensaver. Now that we are talking about it, does your to-do list include a way to disable this? :) Perhaps by detecting a full screen (without taskbar) application?
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
jsmorley
Developer

Re: KeyState

Post by jsmorley »

Dec 17, 2013: Updated the KeyState.dll Rainmeter plugin for some changes to the Rainmeter Plugin API.

New .rmskin in the first post of this thread.
ZipD

Re: KeyState

Post by ZipD »

Hi JS,

Would you be able to build in the functionality to set the state? So far I've been using a powershell script but its really slow.