It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:01 am

Rainworks

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Jkon

Re: Rainworks

Post by Jkon »

Hello orsin,with regards to the skins reverting,you must remember to click on 'apply' after making any changes to a skin.All changes are temporary until written to the skin by clicking 'apply'.This allows you to see a preview of what it will look like without repeatedly refreshing skins that use webparser.
If you are sure you are clicking on 'apply' and still have the problem,could you give me an example of a particular skin it happens with?
As for the uTorrent skin,I wont make any promises, I have never used it or any software like it,I would have to adapt someone else's skin to match this suite.I still have a lot of changes to make to the code of this suite and a few other skins for it that are not yet included,after that i will gladly give it a shot.
Orsin

Post by Orsin »

I got everything working now.

Only thing i can think of that was causing the problem was My comodo internet security's Defense+ set to paranoid for some reason :O

i set it back to safe mode and everything working fine now
grh2g46

Post by grh2g46 »

how would i go about changing the search engines? im assuming that the settings for it is just changing the label

Great skin thanks :D
Jkon

Post by Jkon »

@ Orsin,glad you got it working,let me know if you have any more problems.

@ grh2g46,click on the engine you wish to change,you will be asked to enter the new label first and then the address for a new search engine.
Jkon

Post by Jkon »

Updated to Version 0.4.Would appreciate any feed back you might have if you give it a shot.

@ Orsin, I'll have a crack at that uTorrent skin now.
Jkon

Post by Jkon »

Updated to version 0.5.

Added Gcal skin
Added uTorrent skin
Added BBC image reader
Added dual gmail skin
Some more changes to the settings config code.
Reworked the calendar
fixed basic volume update rate.

Hopefully this will be the last beta version.Big thanks to Poiru for his help with the regex in the BBC skin.
Orsin

Post by Orsin »

Nice work man.

thank you for the utorrent skin :D