It is currently April 20th, 2024, 6:24 am

qsystem + 12 colors

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
jsmorley
Developer

Re: qsystem + 12 colors

Post by jsmorley »

burnwell88 wrote: were are the other CFG's ?
Ah, I just had the one loaded when I did the screenie. ;-)

To be honest the font(s) are way too small for my old eyes at 1680x1050 on a 22" monitor, but it is a well done suite indeed.
burnwell88

Post by burnwell88 »

jsmorley wrote: Ah, I just had the one loaded when I did the screenie. ;-)

To be honest the font(s) are way too small for my old eyes at 1680x1050 on a 22" monitor, but it is a well done suite indeed.
ok but when you loaded the skin the rmskin.... all the 4 cfg started ? or just this one ? pls reply
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

burnwell88 wrote: ok but when you loaded the skin the rmskin.... all the 4 cfg started ? or just this one ? pls reply
None of them automatically loaded. You have two options in the .rmskin configuration file.

LaunchType=Load (This will load one or more skins at the end)
LaunchCommand=ConfigFolder\SkinName.ini | ConfigFolder2\SkinName2.ini etc... (separate the skins you want to load with a "|" char)

LaunchType=Theme (This will replace the user's entire setup with a theme you provide in the .rmskin)
LaunchCommand=ThemeName

If you don't use one of these two options the skins are installed, but not loaded.

Edit: I see the issue. You don't have a | (pipe character) between the configs you want to load automatically.

Edit2: ;-) Please be sure not to include .svn folders from your version control system in skins you distribute. This causes all kinds of strange behavior for those of us also using Tortoise or some other subversion-based version control system.
burnwell88

Post by burnwell88 »

jsmorley wrote: None of them automatically loaded. You have two options in the .rmskin configuration file.

LaunchType=Load (This will load one or more skins at the end)
LaunchCommand=ConfigFolder\SkinName.ini | ConfigFolder2\SkinName2.ini etc... (separate the skins you want to load with a "|" char)

LaunchType=Theme (This will replace the user's entire setup with a theme you provide in the .rmskin)
LaunchCommand=ThemeName

If you don't use one of these two options the skins are installed, but not loaded.

Edit: I see the issue. You don't have a | (pipe character) between the configs you want to load automatically.

Edit2: ;-) Please be sure not to include .svn folders from your version control system in skins you distribute. This causes all kinds of strange behavior for those of us also using Tortoise or some other subversion-based version control system.

thx again for helping :)