It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:24 pm

Kotoko Suite v3.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
~Faradey~

Kotoko Suite v3.0

Post by ~Faradey~ »

New version is available. :p
Details on Deviant Art. Please test and comment :)
Last edited by ~Faradey~ on December 5th, 2010, 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Kotoko Suite v1.0

Post by jsmorley »

Wow... Impressive work.
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

Very niceee.
My only suggestion is to rotate the time so it's horizontal.

Overall, it's impressive. :D
tru

Post by tru »

I Love It !!

One little peev though. Is it possible to change the system temps to fahrenheit ??

Other than that it's like WOW !!!
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Thank you very much guys for your comments. I'm glad you like it! :) :)
JpsCrazy wrote:Very niceee.
My only suggestion is to rotate the time so it's horizontal.

Overall, it's impressive.
But there is horizontal version in Configurations Tool. But this version without time period picture, still can't imagine best way to make it.
tru wrote:I Love It !!

One little peev though. Is it possible to change the system temps to fahrenheit ??

Other than that it's like WOW !!!
If you mean SpeedFan, then at this moment it is impossible, sorry, but in next version i will add this feature.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Nice work! And you're using .rmskin ;)
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Thank you poiru :D and yes i used Rainslaller. This is best way to install it properly. Thanks

To all:
Please test it. Becouse I need to know everything is working correctly. Have someone tried Calendar and take notes? and whether there is no problems with fonts?
vojtkulak

Post by vojtkulak »

very nice :welcome:
Xuicoatl

Post by Xuicoatl »

Nice skin.
I´m using it now and so far so good. I just have a couple of notes, not sure if they have to do with my system or with the skin...
Using Win vista

shen coming back from hibernate, sometimes i lose the background skin, while all the others reappear fine. A refresh all fixes this.
flickr slideshow only downloaded 10 images and never downloaded more. deviant art works fine.
and last, slideshows show me the images kind of blurry, like out of focus, but the interfacelift shows sharp images.

I will test notes later and let you know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Xuicoatl wrote:Nice skin.
I´m using it now and so far so good. I just have a couple of notes, not sure if they have to do with my system or with the skin...
Using Win vista

shen coming back from hibernate, sometimes i lose the background skin, while all the others reappear fine. A refresh all fixes this.
flickr slideshow only downloaded 10 images and never downloaded more. deviant art works fine.
and last, slideshows show me the images kind of blurry, like out of focus, but the interfacelift shows sharp images.

I will test notes later and let you know
Ok, about losing background: I think that is becouse of some actions with changing resolution or fullscreen app, for exemple when playing game or something else. It can't be fixed at the moment, i mean i don't know how to fix it and i think that problem is in Rainmeter not in skin. But there is one thing what can cause the problem and i'm not sure, but you can try this:

Open skin in notepad or similar editor and under [Rainmeter] selection find this OnRefreshAction=!RainmeterZPos -1 then change it to look like this ;OnRefreshAction=!RainmeterZPos -1 (add ; at start). Save and refresh skin. Test it, is it helped.
Faradey wrote:OnRefreshAction=!RainmeterZPos -1 means that at every time skin refreshed it will be at Bottom position (automaticly)
Xuicoatl wrote:flickr slideshow only downloaded 10 images and never downloaded more.
it should be so. it's ok. New version of SlideShow will can a bit more features (look here)

About blurry: Flickr feed has small preview images, so when they resized by rainmeter they can be a bit blurred and also it can be a rainmeter problem. I don't know why but rainmeter blurred images when resizing them, actualy when rainmeter decreasing size of original image.

I'm preparing a new version of Suite and your comment very useful and I appreciate it. Thanks :thumbsu: