Originally I was looking to find a skin that would display my 1v1 ladder rank on my desktop. I found a skin that was many years old and didn't work. So I made my own skin but that lead to making an entire suite for my desktop/wallpaper. I also saw an animated StarCraft character on someone's YouTube channel but couldn't find a skin for it, so I made my own animated character skins! Check out the skins:
Deviant Art: StarCraft 2 Animated Wallpaper (Rainmeter)
Video of Skin Suite:
- Animated StarCraft characters located in the bottom right. Character changes when clicking on a poster image.
- Clicking on a poster image will change the respective character, icon at the bottom, and the title at the top.
- Rank skin in top right will change image, rank, and wins depending on your 1v1 ladder rank. (player and race can be changed)
- Clicking on the rank image will open a link to sc2replaystats for that player.
- Clicking on the StarCraft title will open the Blizzard app.
- Middle clicking on the animated character will "freeze" the character which decreases CPU usage. Double left click on the character will reactivate the animation.
- The Rainmeter package includes a layout which will place all the skins in their respective spot for any resolution screen.
I also have separate skin packs if you don't want to download the whole thing:
StarCraft 2 Animated Characters (Rainmeter)
StarCraft 2 Ranks (Rainmeter)
It is currently April 17th, 2021, 12:39 pm
A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: December 30th, 2020, 4:19 pm