It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:22 pm

[Pre-Release] AuroraBar

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
deflore08

Re: [Pre-Release] AuroraBar

Post by deflore08 »

Version 2.1.6b released!

Please, pay attention, beginning from this version Aurora will visit this web-site once and notify me about new installation. Skin doesn't send any data from your PC.

ATTENTION! FOR 2.1.5B USERS! Since i made a big bug in 2.1.5b and broke the color mechanic (main color cannot been saved and always set to default violet), you must set settings to default in Setting:BEHVR to fix the colors. Excuse me.
Image * Image * Image * Image
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Header updated a bit.

Important note: Aurora feels better with disabled hardware acceleration. Enabling this feature may bring worse usage experience. For example - you may get unexpected skin freezes while interact, also design may suffer a bit. I am strongly recommend to set this feature off. It's not a joke. :)

Need your help! There is a minor bug in MENU. Sometimes you may discover menu lists imposed on each other. To fix that - just refresh skin. I cannot reproduce this bug a for long time, so i would thankful if you can describe how to.

Also i would hear, if you got Rainmeter crushed while hyper-speed downloads processing while Aurora are active. Thank you for feedback!
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

*clinking bottles sounds*

WIKI's has been updated to actual version, hehe.

*falling body's sounds*
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Since HWiNFO 7.0 and later needs to be licenced for using shared memory as before, developement are freezed for a while (im stuck with new method, and play WoW a bit now :D), but not stopped.

Also, give me feedback please, if you have an input lags in games with 2.1.6 version. (describe you CPU please, if you going for that)

Till next times, folks.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Hey everyone! Finally, i have a time and mood to continue my beloved thing. Regretful, i've found my efforts in this way with aurora unpromising and i'll send it to a new project. Soo.. Development are stopped, human resources sent to "something nice" (can't wait to show you, oh my god!!). Thanks all! Till next branch! :welcome: