It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:42 pm

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
dbcher

Re: illustro Pulsar 2.2 AIDA64 Edition

Post by dbcher »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: April 8th, 2019, 10:54 pm Here you go.
Hope this is what you've asked for:
As i said you, just check the max fans values and enter them here:
Shout at me if anything's wrong here.
Looks great!!
I will start it tonight and let you know if I have any issues.

Thanks again!!

edit... ok.. everything is working great!
pul53dr1v3r

Re: Rainformer 2.4 AIDA64 Edition

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

Updated to 2.4.
nikko

Post by nikko »

Recycle Bin does not update. :thumbdown:
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

sorry. A small mistake by me. Just set Update=3600 istead of Update=-1
cnone

Post by cnone »

Am I doing something wrong? The settings skin doesn't work. I mean scaling, coloring don't updates the skin settings.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

cnone wrote: October 5th, 2019, 7:03 am Am I doing something wrong?
Probably you do, because it does work for me.
If you open for instance the Settings\SettingsTab1.ini skin and you click the number of Skin size (initially set to 1), then enter a new value (for instance 3) and hit Enter, the loaded skins of this suite are resized appropriately.
Same way, you can recolor the skins, by clicking the color fields in the lower part of Settings tab. For instance when you click the black rectangle near the Top Background Color, RainRGB opens, letting you to set a new color. When you click OK, the skins are refreshed, applying the newly set color.
So, long story short, the settings are working for me.
cnone

Post by cnone »

balala wrote: October 5th, 2019, 10:25 am Probably you do, because it does work for me.
If you open for instance the Settings\SettingsTab1.ini skin and you click the number of Skin size (initially set to 1), then enter a new value (for instance 3) and hit Enter, the loaded skins of this suite are resized appropriately.
Same way, you can recolor the skins, by clicking the color fields in the lower part of Settings tab. For instance when you click the black rectangle near the Top Background Color, RainRGB opens, letting you to set a new color. When you click OK, the skins are refreshed, applying the newly set color.
So, long story short, the settings are working for me.
As you said, skins1 and skins2 tab in settings skin is working flawlessly But in general tab coloring settings is working as it should but I can not edit corner, size and sharpness via settings skin. But if I edit it from variables.inc file the settings are working fine. I don't mind editing the variables.inc I just wanted to give a heads up if there is anyone whose having this issue.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

cnone wrote: October 6th, 2019, 4:43 am As you said, skins1 and skins2 tab in settings skin is working flawlessly But in general tab coloring settings is working as it should but I can not edit corner, size and sharpness via settings skin. But if I edit it from variables.inc file the settings are working fine. I don't mind editing the variables.inc I just wanted to give a heads up if there is anyone whose having this issue.
They do work for me. I can edit the Skin size, the Corner sharpness, Stroke width, Row spacing and Border around skins. All these are working for me.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

cnone wrote: October 6th, 2019, 4:43 am As you said, skins1 and skins2 tab in settings skin is working flawlessly But in general tab coloring settings is working as it should but I can not edit corner, size and sharpness via settings skin. But if I edit it from variables.inc file the settings are working fine. I don't mind editing the variables.inc I just wanted to give a heads up if there is anyone whose having this issue.
Seems you're 1st and the only to have such an issue. A few simple advices: check out is you Enter button on your keyaboard working proplerly. Or try to press another one. Are you using any keybinder, macro or anything like that?
And as always, restart your System and try again.

If nothing helped try to do that using On-Screen Keyboard (go to Start > Run > Type: osk > Press: OK).
cnone

Post by cnone »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: October 6th, 2019, 5:09 pm Seems you're 1st and the only to have such an issue. A few simple advices: check out is you Enter button on your keyaboard working proplerly. Or try to press another one. Are you using any keybinder, macro or anything like that?
And as always, restart your System and try again.

If nothing helped try to do that using On-Screen Keyboard (go to Start > Run > Type: osk > Press: OK).
My keyboard is working well but I have tried onscreen keyboard as well. I can hit enter but the value I've entered resets to default when I press enter in both keyboards. I don't mind at all... Just wanted to report if anyone else come across this issue. I can edit the settings I want via the variables.inc :thumbup: