It is currently April 24th, 2024, 3:07 am

ForceX System Monitor v3.0.6(Feb-20-2013)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v3.0.3(Feb-19-2013)

Post by ForceX »

Update 3.0.3

New Features:
1. The side title bar can now have a custom offset assigned in the FXSM_V3_Settings.inc. Look for SidePadding = .

Fixes:
1. The values for Fahrenheit may have not been included in the inc file. It is now.
2. Corrected some color name assignments. CPU was referencing the RAM color.

@VKJSM27 : At least it's working. :D
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v3.0.4(Feb-19-2013)

Post by ForceX »

Update 3.0.5
Changes:
1. Gave the HDD meter it's own internal separation var in the FXSM_V3_Settings.inc file. Change "HDDPadding" to adjust the vertical spacing of the HDD meters independent of the rest of the skin.

Update 3.0.4

Fixes:
Fixed an issue with the internal vertical padding between the Audio component and Date & time component. The vertical spacing should now work correctly.

@VKJSM27: I will need your internal windows name to get the correct naming scheme for a proper windows ID lookup. Open your Regedit and go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

and look at the "ProductName"

My windows is Windows 8 Professional x64 but the internal name is just Windows 8 Pro. I will need the name as it is in the registry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xenbox

Re: ForceX System Monitor v3.0.4(Feb-19-2013)

Post by Xenbox »

ForceX wrote:Update 3.0.5
Changes:
1. Gave the HDD meter it's own internal separation var in the FXSM_V3_Settings.inc file. Change "HDDPadding" to adjust the vertical spacing of the HDD meters independent of the rest of the skin.

Update 3.0.4

Fixes:
Fixed an issue with the internal vertical padding between the Audio component and Date & time component. The vertical spacing should now work correctly.

@VKJSM27: I will need your internal windows name to get the correct naming scheme for a proper windows ID lookup. Open your Regedit and go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

and look at the "ProductName"

My windows is Windows 8 Professional x64 but the internal name is just Windows 8 Pro. I will need the name as it is in the registry.
Thanks for the sidebar update i'll have a go at that in a minute, As for the connections there working now but I got the info you needed

Windows 8 Pro

Cheers
Mike

Also just leeched V3.0.5 and on install it's V3.0.4 :)
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v3.0.5(Feb-19-2013)

Post by ForceX »

Thanks for the sidebar update i'll have a go at that in a minute, As for the connections there working now but I got the info you needed

Windows 8 Pro
Perfect! Thats the same version as my self. The previous 2.2.0 release did not have a profile for windows 8 pro. That's new to the 3.x versions. It's the only profile I have for the new OS, because i'm not sure what the other releases are called. Let me know if you need any more help using the skin.
Also just leeched V3.0.5 and on install it's V3.0.4
Bahhh! My bad.. I'll be making one last update for things I want to get done today so it'll be fixed in 3.0.6. I'm just shifting around the temperature to be more centered.
Xenbox

Post by Xenbox »

ForceX wrote: Perfect! Thats the same version as my self. The previous 2.2.0 release did not have a profile for windows 8 pro. That's new to the 3.x versions. It's the only profile I have for the new OS, because i'm not sure what the other releases are called. Let me know if you need any more help using the skin.
Bahhh! My bad.. I'll be making one last update for things I want to get done today so it'll be fixed in 3.0.6. I'm just shifting around the temperature to be more centered.
No problem and thanks

One question for you tho :) what is the HDD temps for? I added them in the inc but they show no where
Cheers
ForceX

Post by ForceX »

The HDD temps are there for future use, as HDD temps are not included as of yet.
Xenbox

Post by Xenbox »

ForceX wrote:The HDD temps are there for future use, as HDD temps are not included as of yet.
Ok mate cheers

Do you know how I can make the time,Vol and date box a tiny bit longer? I have a tiny space between xforce and the taskbar.

Cheers
ForceX

Post by ForceX »

Can you post a pic? I'm at work an don't have access to running the skin on my pc but I do have the scripts. If I can see the issue I can post you a fix.
Xenbox

Post by Xenbox »

ForceX wrote:Can you post a pic? I'm at work an don't have access to running the skin on my pc but I do have the scripts. If I can see the issue I can post you a fix.
It's nothing major just me been picky with the way my desktop looks :D

See the 'Tiny' Gap :D that's all I just wanted to make the bottom box a tiny bit larger so the gap is gone.

Cheers :thumbup:
ForceX

Post by ForceX »

Ok you just want to make it taller. You need to edit the skin and find

[Background_1]

And change its height which is currently

H=32

Change 32 to something bigger, looks like you need 3-4 more pixels. Start with 35 and refresh the skin.