It is currently April 26th, 2024, 3:52 pm

ForceX System Monitor v3.0.6(Feb-20-2013)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
zakazak

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.2.0(Mar-20-2011)

Post by zakazak »

its "FXSM_V2_Settings.inc" and yes i have chedk the driver letters
Yvese

Post by Yvese »

Hey, thanks for this skin!

I have a few questions though.

Is it possible to change the temp monitor to Core Temp instead of Speed Fan for the CPU? And for the GPU, is it possible to change the monitor to MSI Afterburner? Also the processor information is the same as windows, meaning it does not display my overclocked speeds. Lastly the temps for my GpU and CPU are not reading correctly. They are stuck at 32C, which, according to speedfan, is my system temp and not my CPU temp. Another reason I prefer to use Core Temp and MSI Afterburner :P

I ask because I use a 2600k overclocked to 4.5ghz but it shows 3.4ghz. It's just how windows reads it, but Core Temp reads my speeds perfectly. SpeedFan also does not display my GPU temps for some reason ( I use a 5850 )

Thanks!
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

You you can convert it to use Coretemp, to my knowledge there is no plugin for MSI Afterburner. Speedfan meter numbers are different on each piece of hardware, you simply need to adjust the measure to match your system as detailed here.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Nooby4Ever

Post by Nooby4Ever »

Seahorse wrote:You you can convert it to use Coretemp, to my knowledge there is no plugin for MSI Afterburner. Speedfan meter numbers are different on each piece of hardware, you simply need to adjust the measure to match your system as detailed here.
There is a working msi plugin : http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=rainmeter+afterburner#/d2wjyu0
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Indeed there is, it's not mentioned in the plugins section which makes me wonder if there are issues with it, but I just tested it on my Win7 64 bit system and the x64 plugin does function (less fps). It does offer a way of measuring GPU loads, temp, voltage and so on, I will have a play with this later... 8-)

Oh, just found the authors posting and instructions. Latest version on the second page along with examples...
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Swatson

Post by Swatson »

Great skin, I just have one problem. I noticed on the networking area, it says I have 0 connections when I am clearly on the internet, and when I check Rainmeter -> About, I see the OS_IS detect thingy is erroring about 1 per second which is causing the connections to not show up. Is there any way to fix this small issue.?

Here is the exact error code line:
Calc:#Premium - Unknown function/variable! in measure [OS_IS].
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Have you edited forcex settings.inc to show the right adaptor number? 0 is default, but 1, 2 & 3 can be valid depending on your NIC... O.O
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Swatson

Post by Swatson »

Sorry if I sound like a total retard, but I have no idea what the adaptor number is. I new to this rainmeter stuff.
Swatson

Post by Swatson »

If you show me the line of code to edit I could probably do it.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Go to my documents/Rainmeter/Skins/Forcex and you should see some folders and a file called FXSM_V2_Settings.inc, edit this with Notepad... ;)
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt