It is currently April 26th, 2024, 12:13 pm

ForceX System Monitor v3.0.6(Feb-20-2013)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Nilsb7

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.0 (Aug-14-2010)

Post by Nilsb7 »

ForceX wrote:I've uploaded a new beta version 2.1b. It's only beta because i don’t know for sure that i got all the profiles updated, and with so many i don’t want to go through and test them all; though it looks like i may have. Check it out and let me know if i missed one. This is a legacy update and only contains the original profiles aka : Cpu cores 2,4,8,12. Looking forward i don't think that a 1 core is necessary anymore, and 3 core / 6 thread has a limited market to some AMD users. If there are enough request i can add this or it can be easily added in by the user.

New features:
1. Volume meter
2. Open Drive by clicking on the drive letter / name

Fixes:
I believe i fixed an updating issue with how the HDD colors were changing.

Since i don’t have a Core i7 980 with 6 Cores / 12 threads, i cannot test that it's CPU monitors are working correctly. If someone out there can give some feed back on that it would be appreciated.
Sweet, you're back!

let's start bugfixing

[SWAP_Bar]
Meter=BAR
MeasureName=Mse_Phys_RAM_Used
X=0r
Y=0r
W=190
H=6
BarColor=#color6#
BarOrientation=HORIZONTAL

pretty sure this should be Mse_SWAP instead of Mse_Phys_RAM_Used

By the way, do you use linux to?
cause this skin looks a lot like conky in linux (see screenshot)
Last edited by Chewtoy on March 18th, 2011, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [hsimg] instead of [img] for larger pictures.
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.1b(Mar-16-2011)

Post by ForceX »

@ Nilsb7: Good catch. I've created a list of things to fix, starting with that. Keep'em comming.

As for Linux. Cant say that I’ve ever used it. It does look similar i must say, but it's just the style that i like. Functional.
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.1.1b(Mar-19-2011)

Post by ForceX »

2.1.1b is now out.

Fixes:
Corrects an issue with the SWAP meter " Bar " not displaying the correct information.
Nilsb7

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.1b(Mar-16-2011)

Post by Nilsb7 »

ForceX wrote:@ Nilsb7: Good catch. I've created a list of things to fix, starting with that. Keep'em comming.

As for Linux. Cant say that I’ve ever used it. It does look similar i must say, but it's just the style that i like. Functional.
No problem, don't have any more though.

aw damnit, I hoped you could've helped me with my config hehe.

Keep those updates coming :D
ForceX

Re: ForceX System Monitor v2.2.0(Mar-20-2011)

Post by ForceX »

Version 2.2.0 is now out.

New:
Added profiles for 1 and 6 core CPU's

This will be the final release with new features for ForceX System Monitor v2. Service releases will be released as needed.

I would like to thank everyone in the Rainmeter comunity that helped to progress and make this skin become what it is today. To this day FXSM is the first and only skin that i have created for Rainmeter, and i could not have done it with out your ideas and support.

With nearly 5k downloads be it from the Rainmeter forums or deviantArt, i think it safe to say that V2 has been a success. So heres to you and to what the future holds.
Nilsb7

Post by Nilsb7 »

I've been getting this bug lately after letting the PC idle for a few hours.

I don't know what's exactly causing this problem, but it looks like all cores show a 50% usage increase. I have seen it showing a 25% usage increase to but I don't have any screenshots of that. So I'm guessing it could show a 75% and maybe even 100% usage increase after idling even longer.
Note: the usage doesn't actually increase, it's just displayed in a wrong way (see graph, this stays accurate).

btw, I know the bottom part is wrong, I screwed up on editing the cfg to remove the clock and sound stuff, so that's my fault.
aeons80

Post by aeons80 »

I tried scanning through and finding this answer, but any way to get the temps to read in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius?
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Change Speedfan Configure > options to F and then edit the C in the skin to read F... :lol:
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

aeons80

Post by aeons80 »

I did, as you can from the picture, speedfan is set to F and it's still showing up as C.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Your screenshot shows you as having 8-cores, have you selected the right ini file?

Have you refreshed the skin and/or Rainmeter, if you have edited the right ini (there is one file per configuration of core/hard drives, the C should be F if you have as it's a text field and NOT pulled from Speedfan.

I have 1 CPU, 4 Core, 3 HD .ini for mine, you need to one that matches your machine spec. Once you are using it you need to open it in Notepad and search for LAST LINE PER CORE:

------------------------------------ CPU Temp Measures
------------------------------------ CPU Temp Bar 1

<WORDS>
Text="%1°C"

Change the "C" to "F", save .ini & refresh skin - please bear in mind I'm using C on mine. If you really have 8 cores, that will be 10 lines you need to edit (8 cores, CPU line & GPU line.

Repeat for GPU Temp etc.

I'm also guessing you have NOT edited FXSM_V2_Settings.inc to reflect your cores which can be reported differently from the default, so look at Speedfan and change to match, mine are below as an example.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Notice that The line in Speedfan listing my CPU show -64, bute the Cores are all at 34 - the same as Temp 1.

As far as I can tell the are counted from top to bottom 0 to 14, so I could change the 2 for the CPU reading to 8 in the .ini file and have a crazy reading.

One file note, You can also use Aero blur and get something like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt