It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:11 pm

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
thebombdigiti

Re: ModernGadgets 1.5.0

Post by thebombdigiti »

I'm not sure if this has been asked, or posted somewhere else but is there a way to add the day of the week to the date? Like Monday, Tues, etc?

Thanks.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

thebombdigiti wrote: March 27th, 2019, 1:47 am is there a way to add the day of the week to the date? Like Monday, Tues, etc?
I think it already is added:
ModernGadgets.png
(ModernGadgets\Chronometer\Chronometer.ini)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thebombdigiti

Post by thebombdigiti »

Weird I don't have that. Mine only looks like this:

Is there an option I'm missing here?

thebombdigiti

Post by thebombdigiti »

NVM, just figured out the custom date/time stuff. Thanks!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

thebombdigiti wrote: March 27th, 2019, 6:26 pm NVM, just figured out the custom date/time stuff.
Which is that skin? I didn't find it yet. Probably it's easy to add to that one, too.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

balala wrote: March 27th, 2019, 6:54 pm Which is that skin? I didn't find it yet. Probably it's easy to add to that one, too.
You can customize the date/time formats through the settings skin that he screenshotted. I assume that is what he did.

By default, Chronometer will use the Windows regional settings for the date/time formats (you can change these formats through the Windows settings app). However, I added an option to override these using the Rainmeter time codes.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

raiguard wrote: March 27th, 2019, 7:04 pm You can customize the date/time formats through the settings skin that he screenshotted. I assume that is what he did.
Right, now I see. Yep, probably you are right.
And yes, there the day of week also can be added. :thumbup:
thebombdigiti

Post by thebombdigiti »

Just wondering about trying to get the proper numbers showing up for VRAM in the GPU Meter? I don't have a AMD/ATI graphics card and although the % is showing up, it is showing 0kb/0kb. Should I just put the amount of VRAM in the Override Maximum VRAM area? Or is it something with HWInfo?
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Did you configure all of the HWiNFO sensors? You need to configure both the VRAM usage and VRAM allocated sensors for it to work.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
thebombdigiti

Post by thebombdigiti »

Is that something I have to look on the HWInfo site how to do? Or is it on the ModernGadgets page?