It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:48 pm

illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.1 - Fixed HWiNFO and GPU meter bugs

Post by raiguard »

Simbadda wrote:Hi all,

I am a currently trying out this skin, and I am having problems with the cpu usage and the gpu meter gadgets.

The fan portion in the cpu usage is not displaying any info, and the gpu meter is not showing any detail as well.

Any tips and suggestions that I should do to fix it?

Thanks for the help.
You need to install HWiNFO and then go into the settings skin and configure the sensor IDs on the "hwinfo config" page. There is a link to HWiNFO's website on the main post, and instructions on configuring the sensor IDs are included with the settings skin.

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask! Also, that's a nice CPU you got there.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.0 - Now with extra splendor!

Post by raiguard »

v0.8.0 has been released! This version is more polish than features - editing alpha using the bars in the settigns skin is now implemented! Now you can make everything ridiculously difficult to see if you want to.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
zapdos9

Post by zapdos9 »

Hi guys, I've been trying to smooth out the network graph using averagesize but there is already dynamicvariables in the meter's measure coding. If I try to add the averagesize or replace dynamicvariables, the speed reading goes haywire.
Any solution to this? Thanks.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

The new version of the HWiNFO plugin is out and available.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13670
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

zapdos9 wrote:Hi guys, I've been trying to smooth out the network graph using averagesize but there is already dynamicvariables in the meter's measure coding. If I try to add the averagesize or replace dynamicvariables, the speed reading goes haywire.
Any solution to this? Thanks.
Could you post your changed code so I/others can take a look at it?
zapdos9

Post by zapdos9 »

Iamanai wrote:Could you post your changed code so I/others can take a look at it?
Original

Code: Select all

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
Interface=#interfaceEthernet#
Disabled=#disableEthernet#
DynamicVariables=1
Edited

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
DynamicVariables=0
AverageSize=10
The NetIn still measures but somehow showing the speed 2/3x of the actual speed.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

jsmorley wrote:The new version of the HWiNFO plugin is out and available.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13670
Great! Thank you!
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

zapdos9 wrote:Original

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
DynamicVariables=1
Edited

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
DynamicVariables=0
AverageSize=10
The NetIn still measures but somehow showing the speed 2/3x of the actual speed.
Well as far as I can tell, it's going haywire because of the averaging. When it does the average, it will slowly increase over time because the average will only become zero if the past ten cycles have been so. I wouldn't try to smooth out the graph in this fashion, for it will give you very inaccurate measurements.

Here's a comparison, with your changes on the left and the original on the right:

(IMAGE REMOVED BY ME DUE TO PRIVACY CONCERNS)
Last edited by raiguard on January 20th, 2016, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thegadgeteur

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.1 - Updated HWiNFO plugin

Post by thegadgeteur »

I can't get the GPU widget to work. Using HWinfoSW it pulls the info and does show in the widget settings the correct sensor ID but every metric for GPU just reads as 0.
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.1 - Fixed HWiNFO and GPU meter bugs

Post by raiguard »

Simbadda wrote:Hi all,

I am a currently trying out this skin, and I am having problems with the cpu usage and the gpu meter gadgets.

The fan portion in the cpu usage is not displaying any info, and the gpu meter is not showing any detail as well.

Any tips and suggestions that I should do to fix it?

Thanks for the help.
Oh my, I'm an idiot. Obviously you have HWiNFO installed because the temperatures are showing up. My bad.

You need to open the settings skin and use the "hwinfo config" page to set up the fan speed and GPU information. Instructions on how to do so are included in the page.