It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:32 am

Gadgets 7.6.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
VL4DST3R

Re: Gadgets 5.5.1 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by VL4DST3R »

SilverAzide wrote: December 21st, 2020, 12:51 am The per-core temps will not be shown if you opt to show the single temperature. This is by far the most requested feature of the CPU Meter by AMD users. You don't have to use this new feature, you can retain the current functionality (which is the default), but there isn't an option for using both.
Gotcha, no problem!
noteasybeingreen

Post by noteasybeingreen »

Hi, using Gadgets\Calendar\Calendar + Day, I notice the month name appears to be in Chinese for this month (January 2021), though all Rainmeter localization has always been set to English. When I go to previous month, "12 2020" correctly displays. Next month, "2 2021" correctly displays. Not sure why this month name is a long string in another language. Day is correct and hovering over days with events shows event labels in English as well. Hoping someone can figure this out. Relevant notes below. Happy to assist with anything further. Hope all is well. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Updated to latest rainmeter and Gadgets today while troubleshooting.

Rainmeter 4.4.0.3412 beta (64-bit)
Language: English (1033)
Gadgets version: 5.5.1

----------

MEASURES
Measure: MeasureLocalizedDayNames
Range: 0.0 - 1.0
Number: 0
String: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※愤㴠䀠✨Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬⤧※潦⁲␨⁩‽㬰␠⁩氭⁴㬷␠⭩⤫笠␠孡椤⁝‽䜨਍瑥䌭汵畴敲⸩慄整楔敭潆浲瑡匮潨瑲獥䑴祡慎敭孳椤⹝畓獢牴湩⡧ⰰ⤱吮啯灰牥⤨素※␨ൡ⤊ⴠ潊湩✠❼਍††‫慃整潧祲湉潦†††††›湉慶楬佤数慲楴湯›㨨
嵛‬畒瑮浩䕥捸灥楴湯਍††‫畆汬兹慵楬楦摥牅潲䥲⁤›牐灯牥祴獁楳湧敭瑮硅散瑰潩൮ ਍籓籍籔籗籔籆൓

Measure: MeasureLocalizedMonthNames
String: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※⠨敇⵴畃瑬牵⥥䐮瑡呥浩䙥牯慭⹴扁牢癥慩整䵤湯桴慎敭孳⸰ㄮ崱
䨭楯簧ധ †⬠䌠瑡来牯䥹普††††㨠䤠癮污摩灏牥瑡潩㩮⠠⤺嬠ⱝ删湵楴敭硅散瑰潩൮††‫畆汬兹慵楬楦摥牅潲䥲⁤›牐灯牥祴獁楳湧敭瑮硅散瑰潩൮ ਍慊籮敆籢慍籲灁籲慍籹畊籮畊籬畁籧敓籰捏籴潎籶敄ൣ

Measure: Lua
String: Not enough indices in MonthNames

----------

VARIABLES
DayLabels: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※愤㴠䀠✨Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬⤧※潦⁲␨⁩‽㬰␠⁩氭⁴㬷␠⭩⤫笠␠孡椤⁝‽䜨਍瑥䌭汵畴敲⸩慄整楔敭潆浲瑡匮潨瑲獥䑴祡慎敭孳椤⹝畓獢牴湩⡧ⰰ⤱吮啯灰牥⤨素※␨ൡ⤊ⴠ潊湩✠❼਍††‫慃整潧祲湉潦†††††›湉慶楬佤数慲楴湯›㨨
Month: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※⠨敇⵴畃瑬牵⥥䐮瑡呥浩䙥牯慭⹴扁牢癥慩整䵤湯桴慎敭孳⸰ㄮ崱
䨭楯簧ധ †⬠䌠瑡来牯䥹普††††㨠䤠癮污摩灏牥瑡潩㩮⠠⤺嬠ⱝ删湵楴敭硅散瑰潩൮††‫畆汬兹慵楬楦摥牅潲䥲⁤›牐灯牥祴獁楳湧敭瑮硅散瑰潩൮ ਍慊籮敆籢慍籲灁籲慍籹畊籮畊籬畁籧敓籰捏籴潎籶敄ൣ
MonthLabel: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※⠨敇⵴畃瑬牵⥥䐮瑡呥浩䙥牯慭⹴扁牢癥慩整䵤湯桴慎敭孳⸰ㄮ崱
䨭楯簧ധ †⬠䌠瑡来牯䥹普††††㨠䤠癮污摩灏牥瑡潩㩮⠠⤺嬠ⱝ删湵楴敭硅散瑰潩൮††‫畆汬兹慵楬楦摥牅潲䥲⁤›牐灯牥祴獁楳湧敭瑮硅散瑰潩൮ ਍慊籮敆籢慍籲灁籲慍籹畊籮畊籬畁籧敓籰捏籴潎籶敄ൣ 2021
MonthLabels: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※⠨敇⵴畃瑬牵⥥䐮瑡呥浩䙥牯慭⹴扁牢癥慩整䵤湯桴慎敭孳⸰ㄮ崱

Note: Here is next month for comparison (2 2021)
DayLabels: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※愤㴠䀠✨Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬Ⱗ✧✬⤧※潦⁲␨⁩‽㬰␠⁩氭⁴㬷␠⭩⤫笠␠孡椤⁝‽䜨਍瑥䌭汵畴敲⸩慄整楔敭潆浲瑡匮潨瑲獥䑴祡慎敭孳椤⹝畓獢牴湩⡧ⰰ⤱吮啯灰牥⤨素※␨ൡ⤊ⴠ潊湩✠❼਍††‫慃整潧祲湉潦†††††›湉慶楬佤数慲楴湯›㨨
Month: 2
MonthLabel: 2 2021
Month Labels: 硅散瑰潩敳瑴湩⁧伢瑵異䕴据摯湩≧›吢敨瀠牡浡瑥牥椠⁳湩潣牲捥⹴਍ഢ䄊⁴楬敮ㄺ挠慨㩲㈱਍‫䍛湯潳敬㩝›㰼㰼传瑵異䕴据摯湩⁧‽敎⵷扏敪瑣ⴠ祔数慎敭匠獹整⹭敔瑸售楮潣敤湅ൣ漊楤杮※⠨敇⵴畃瑬牵⥥䐮瑡呥浩䙥牯慭⹴扁牢癥慩整䵤湯桴慎敭孳⸰ㄮ崱
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

noteasybeingreen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 8:34 pm Hi, using Gadgets\Calendar\Calendar + Day, I notice the month name appears to be in Chinese for this month (January 2021), though all Rainmeter localization has always been set to English. When I go to previous month, "12 2020" correctly displays. Next month, "2 2021" correctly displays. Not sure why this month name is a long string in another language. Day is correct and hovering over days with events shows event labels in English as well. Hoping someone can figure this out. Relevant notes below. Happy to assist with anything further. Hope all is well. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Updated to latest rainmeter and Gadgets today while troubleshooting.

Rainmeter 4.4.0.3412 beta (64-bit)
Language: English (1033)
Gadgets version: 5.5.1
WOW! :o
Not sure how that happened, but fortunately it is simple to fix.
Open the file Gadgets\@Resources\CalendarVariables.inc, and change the following variables:

Code: Select all

;Custom text for Weekday labels. Uses the following format: Sun|Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|Sat
DayLabels=S|M|T|W|T|F|S

;Custom text for Month labels. Uses the following format: Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|Dec
MonthLabels=Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|Dec
You can translate these values to non-English month/weekday names if you prefer. After saving your changes, refresh the skin and you should be good to go!
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
noteasybeingreen

SilverAzide wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:06 pm WOW! :o
Not sure how that happened, but fortunately it is simple to fix.
Open the file Gadgets\@Resources\CalendarVariables.inc, and change the following variables:

Code: Select all

;Custom text for Weekday labels. Uses the following format: Sun|Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|Sat
DayLabels=S|M|T|W|T|F|S

;Custom text for Month labels. Uses the following format: Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|Dec
MonthLabels=Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|Dec
You can translate these values to non-English month/weekday names if you prefer. After saving your changes, refresh the skin and you should be good to go!
Incredible support- thank you so much! Confirming everything works as expected, thanks to your fix. Please let me know if there is a way to send a donation to you/the project/etc. as a token of my gratitude. Didn't see one on github. Much obliged. Hope this finds you and your family well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
VL4DST3R

Post by VL4DST3R »

noteasybeingreen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:47 pm Incredible support- thank you so much!
+1 to what he said. SilverAzide You are one of the most helpful devs i've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Even if i lack the means to do the same as the guy above, i wanted to at least chip in and thank you again for helping me as well a few weeks ago to sort out my issues!
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

noteasybeingreen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:47 pm Incredible support- thank you so much! Confirming everything works as expected, thanks to your fix. Please let me know if there is a way to send a donation to you/the project/etc. as a token of my gratitude. Didn't see one on github. Much obliged. Hope this finds you and your family well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
VL4DST3R wrote: January 8th, 2021, 11:38 am +1 to what he said. SilverAzide You are one of the most helpful devs i've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Even if i lack the means to do the same as the guy above, i wanted to at least chip in and thank you again for helping me as well a few weeks ago to sort out my issues!
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words! I'm just glad you are enjoying the Gadgets! :great:
noteasybeingreen

SilverAzide wrote: January 8th, 2021, 12:55 pm Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words! I'm just glad you are enjoying the Gadgets! :great:
Very much so! Thank you for your hard work. Your passion definitely comes through in your work and forum participation.

Well said by @VL4DST3R above. I'm far from well-off (maybe we'll pay off student loans this decade :confused: ), but long story short...my wife and I are generally frugal people (not cheap! big difference! :D ), so we may allocate more resources towards people/experiences responsible for bringing happiness, laughs and smiles to our lives. Through your rainmeter gadgets and top notch support, you have been one of those people @SilverAzide! Happy to send a dono your way or to your favorite charity, if you prefer.

Either way, thank you for everything. Keep up the good work. Hope this finds you and your family well. Enjoy the rest of your day, have a great weekend and I hope 2021 is as rewarding for you as you deserve.
qazserNOS

Post by qazserNOS »

My computer is on pretty much 24/7. One night the Network Meter Current count changed to negative values.

It looks like this:
https://imgur.com/YzuoK4F

Resetting the count(s) help for a while until it happens again. This has happened a few times now. If I remember correctly, this started after when I changed my motherboard.

Any idea how to fix this?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

qazserNOS wrote: January 13th, 2021, 2:39 pm My computer is on pretty much 24/7. One night the Network Meter Current count changed to negative values.

It looks like this:
https://imgur.com/YzuoK4F

Resetting the count(s) help for a while until it happens again. This has happened a few times now. If I remember correctly, this started after when I changed my motherboard.

Any idea how to fix this?
Interesting! This seems like a numeric overflow situation to me. Which skin are you using, the "Network Meter" or "Network Meter Pro"?
qazserNOS

Post by qazserNOS »

SilverAzide wrote: January 13th, 2021, 4:51 pm Interesting! This seems like a numeric overflow situation to me. Which skin are you using, the "Network Meter" or "Network Meter Pro"?
I'm using "Network Meter". I just confirmed it by switching to the Pro variant and back. The Pro variant showed all zeroes for the counts but I didn't even check the config for it. When I switched back the Current count was reset but the Total count resumed. The Gadget version is of course 5.5.1.