It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:56 pm

Luna Dream 1.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
mic-86

Luna Dream 1.0

Post by mic-86 »

After lots of work, I've finished my first complete theme for rainmeter.
It contains icon docks, disc drive control, disk usage, system info, digital and analog clocks, shutdown functions, network and system monitoring, recycle bin, weather, frames and a volume control.
There are some icons included but it will work with your own icons in png-format if you like.

*I've made it for my desktop resolution, but to fit for other sizes I've made the frames stretchable both horizontal and vertical, system information and weather skins width can also be changed
*readme.txt for every skin which needs configuration included.

I hope you like it, feel free to leave comments ;)

Blue version:
Luna Dream (blue).jpg
Download here

Green version:
Luna Dream (green).jpg
Download here

Orange version:
Luna Dream (orange).jpg
Download here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mic-86 on March 11th, 2012, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mic-86

Re: Luna Dream 1.0

Post by mic-86 »

Red version:
Luna Dream (red).jpg
Download here

Yellow version:
Luna Dream (yellow).jpg
Download here

White version:
Luna Dream (white).jpg
Download here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JoBu

Post by JoBu »

Looks awesome, great work!
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Can't you change the color by just setting a variable (apart from the wallpaper of course)?
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
mic-86

Post by mic-86 »

MerlinTheRed wrote:Can't you change the color by just setting a variable (apart from the wallpaper of course)?
I've already thought about a configuration skin for this theme, but at this time it's just an idea. I've just started learning how to make skins for rainmeter a month ago, so there are still some things to try out for me.
As much of the texts in skins aren't simply using a font, their using images, for now I don't know if recoloring can be done by just setting a variable. At these themes I've used batch processing functions of photoshop or similar programs to change colors, starting up from the blue one which is the original theme color. For example, at the orange version I've just switched the color channels blue and red ( change rgb to bgr ).
And unfortunately, studying keeps me away from working on at the moment.