It is currently April 18th, 2024, 5:19 pm

Rainy, you DID it!

Release announcements and important news from the developers.
jsmorley
Developer

Rainy, you DID it!

Post by jsmorley »

Finally, the 0.1.4.104 "unofficial test version" fixes the crashing problems with Vista / Seven and Rainmeter on things like changing your Windows "theme" or setting "show hidden files and folders". I will leave it to Elizabeth to ensure it also fixes the "return from standby" crash, but I suspect it will.

Outstanding! Now I can modify RainThemes to save your whole Windows theme with your Rainmeter setup instead of just the wallpaper. Been looking forward to this so I can put the icing on the cake with RainThemes.
Rainy
Developer

Re: Rainy, you DID it!

Post by Rainy »

That's good to hear. I wasn't entirely sure if the change would fix the problem since I couldn't reproduce it myself (probably because my Vista & 7 runs in a vmware).
Elizabeth

Re: Rainy, you DID it!

Post by Elizabeth »

jsmorley wrote:Finally, the 0.1.4.104 "unofficial test version" fixes the crashing problems with Vista / Seven and Rainmeter on things like changing your Windows "theme" or setting "show hidden files and folders". I will leave it to Elizabeth to ensure it also fixes the "return from standby" crash, but I suspect it will.

Outstanding! Now I can modify RainThemes to save your whole Windows theme with your Rainmeter setup instead of just the wallpaper. Been looking forward to this so I can put the icing on the cake with RainThemes.
rainy wrote:That's good to hear. I wasn't entirely sure if the change would fix the problem since I couldn't reproduce it myself (probably because my Vista & 7 runs in a vmware).
It's already posted...
Good Job! :D
Thanks

My Post: http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=400&start=20#p5692