It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:43 am

ATI Plugin

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
dotnet

Re: ATI Plugin

Post by dotnet »

This Plugin is only 64 bit,
you can read it here and you can read it under the installer...

I wrote that someone should write to require 32 bit, which he needs 32bit.
Then I build it...

And when you want it, i wrote you must have Driver Version (Catalyst) 10.3 or above.
On 10.3 and above the files I wrote are there, under 10.3 (< 10.3) not.

If you want this Plugin, load this Driver and wrote you want the 32 bit Plugin...
DC_PLAYER

Post by DC_PLAYER »

ok, i want the 32 bit version.
dotnet

Post by dotnet »

OKay, I build 32bit too in next Beta Release.
PLS check first Post today or in next days.
And then pls report me if it works for you.
dotnet

Post by dotnet »

NEW Plugin BETA released (v0.50)
check first Post :)
serjsilva

Post by serjsilva »

Just tested the new beta.

Added an image to show it working.

According to GPU-Z, all values are correct. Only temperature is missing. Will you be able to correct this?

Once again thanks for this plug-in ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lantec

Post by Lantec »

Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond sooner, but it looks like you've got it working well.
I verified clock info on both cards & I also verified the temp it's returning on the 4870 is the DISPIO and is correct as is the 4870s fan speed

DC_PLAYER

Post by DC_PLAYER »

Finnaly, a plugin that doesn't need speedfan to work
Love it, works perfectly, i'll use activity and gpu temp for sure.
Thanks.

2 question, i have edited everything to my taste but GPU Temp receives a cut in the "p"
How can i edit the skin in order to make the "p" apear fully?

Also, GPU temp reads xx.x ºC, how can i read just just units? (xx ºC)
Thanks in advance.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2673/gputemp.jpg
Last edited by DC_PLAYER on October 31st, 2011, 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dotnet

Post by dotnet »

The 2 Cards work... fine!

@serjsilva
THX for this.
I'm Sorry, but "NotSupportet" means that your card not supported this measure, because Low-Budget Cards (HD4500/HD5100 Series).
But if I make the I2C Bus reading you can MAYBE get this and other Temps. <-Other GPU Reader get this from I2C-Bus.
(But if there are no Temperature-Sensor available on this Card, you don't get it... Sorry)
<-{([ Buy a non Low-Budget-Card, this helps to o_O ])}->
I get this values from the Overdrive-Function from the ATI Cards (The FanSpeed too, non work with you card too)...
You have a register called Overdrive in CCC and can activate Overdrive or is this active?!?

@lantec
I must look at the Value 0 on MemoryBandwidth...
This value is not acceptable, non work with card and it must be "NotSupportet"... I look
The Activity Bar works incorrect because the string measure. At me the same but with next beta you can get values per double and it works correct
and you don't need the calc function (Calc uses lot of Usage for me, without less than the half -> Next BETA)

I don't know exactly this Temperature is the DispIO, in that Plugin I can get only the Adapter Temperature (DispIO is GPU?!?).
Other Temperatures I must read from the I2C Bus and this is much work and I maybe make it later.
Work the BANGS?!? To set Speed of the Fans with the different Cards (I hope they supportet this)?!?

@DC_PLAYER
It works? Thanks for this response... :)
But not perfectly now... PLS use this Beta, but use the newest Betas or the Finally Plugin okay :D
You must Set the High of that displayed meter higher or the text size smaller :) ?!?
Your language is portuguese?!? Brasil?!?

THX Guys
DC_PLAYER

Post by DC_PLAYER »

Yes, the h value worked fine, i edited my post and how do i read units in the temp, it currently shows "xx.x ºC" and i want "xx ºC"
I'm Portuguese :P
serjsilva

Post by serjsilva »

This GPU is in my laptop so it will be difficult to change it =P

I don't have any Overdrive function in CCC.

I just found out that with AMD GPU Clock Tool, the temperature is read from "ASIC temperature via internal TSS". Although it appears a "ASIC temperature ... I2C" it won't show me its temperature. It seems there is not much hope that this will work!