Exct time now

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
neo2606

Exct time now

Post by neo2606 »

Hi

Just a little something i found on the net:

http://exacttimenow.com/

Fel free to use with a rainmeter skin :)
S.B.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Exct time now

Post by jsmorley »

neo2606 wrote:Hi

Just a little something i found on the net:

http://exacttimenow.com/

Fel free to use with a rainmeter skin :)
Be a nice way to warn you that your system time isn't correct. (Norton's firewall product is one that has a nasty habit of disabling Windows "internet time" ability to update your system time automatically without warning you)

System Time: 12:01:01
Internet Time: 12:03:00

You could even do the internet time measure and not display it, but use a calc to compare it to your system time retrieved with a "Time" measure, and turn the text red or something if the time is off by more than a minute or two (don't do it on seconds, that will often be different by a few seconds depending on the source)
neo2606

Re: Exct time now

Post by neo2606 »

jsmorley wrote: Be a nice way to warn you that your system time isn't correct. (Norton's firewall product is one that has a nasty habit of disabling Windows "internet time" ability to update your system time automatically without warning you)

System Time: 12:01:01
Internet Time: 12:03:00

You could even do the internet time measure and not display it, but use a calc to compare it to your system time retrieved with a "Time" measure, and turn the text red or something if the time is off by more than a minute or two (don't do it on seconds, that will often be different by a few seconds depending on the source)
Exact, but for the moment i have already some skin to go and i don't think that i'm going to do a skin like you said. I let this to someone.
S.B.