It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:04 pm

POP3 Plugin

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
xjannikx

POP3 Plugin

Post by xjannikx »

:welcome:

As you maybe know, there is a rainmeter plugin which supports pop3 mails. but this plugin works only :thumbdown: on x32 systems.
my question is, whether somebody of you is able to write a pop3 mail plugin for rainmeter which works on x64 systems, too. It should work like a email couter - it should show how many messages are in the inbox.

I think there are lots of people who need a plugin like this, because most of the rainmeter users are using x64 systems. and not everybody is using GoogleMail.
poiru
Developer

Re: POP3 Plugin

Post by poiru »

MailMeter.dll is written in Delphi, which does not compile to x64 as far as I know. The plugin would have to be rewritten with C++ or C#, for example.

There is, however, a IMAP plugin in the works. I don't know when (or if) it'll be released, but work has been done by one of our developers.
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

Is there already made these MailMeter.dll or Imap.dll for rainmeter x64?? I desperately need one of those dll'd if possible....
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

TheAslan wrote:Is there already made these MailMeter.dll or Imap.dll for rainmeter x64?? I desperately need one of those dll'd if possible....
No, sorry.