It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:42 pm

Google Voice

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
codyrapol

Google Voice

Post by codyrapol »

I've looked around and I've yet to find one, does anyone know if one is available? More so for texting than anything, I use my google number to text from my computer and was hoping to find a set up similar to the gmail checker mixed with a twitter poster in a sense that you can see new texts coming in, then make a reply right from your desktop.
Chewtoy

Re: Google Voice

Post by Chewtoy »

Google voice for rainmeter?
No. haven't seen one and I don't think it possible. But you could always look around the net for something, like api-calls to gvoice or something.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
maminscris

Post by maminscris »

Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

That's google translate.
This is google voice.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
aaronmfisher86

Post by aaronmfisher86 »

I was googling to see if I could find anything about google voice for rainmeter and I came across this. It looks like this guy built an API that can access google voice stuff.

Here's a link to this page
https://github.com/justquick/python-googlevoice/

And this is what he said on the google voice forum regarding it...
"I have created a pretty nifty, fully fledged, python module for the google voice API. Currently you can place calls, send sms, download voicemail/recorded calls, and check the various folders of your Google Voice Accounts. You can use the Python API or command line script to schedule calls, check for new recieved calls/sms, or even sync your recorded voicemails/calls. Works for Python 2 and 3. Project available at http://github.com/justquick/python-googlevoice/"