It is currently April 26th, 2024, 8:56 am

Changing Plugins to utilize Zune instead of Itunes

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Ehrgeiz X

Changing Plugins to utilize Zune instead of Itunes

Post by Ehrgeiz X »

So, i've been wanting to change some of my skins to better suit my needs (aren't we all?)
Now, the default is that these skins come setup to work with Itunes, but I dont use Itunes. I use Zune. How can I change this? And if anyone has any plugins to help me along the way or tips or tricks to get the most out of the plugins I already have (I just got Rainmeter and have been toying around with it for the last 2 days)

Please and thanks, guys.
smurfier

Re: Changing Plugins to utilize Zune instead of Itunes

Post by smurfier »

If I remember right, the Zune uses Windows Media Player. There are a few skins out there that work with WMP. Here is a basic one:
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/43516/download

In order to control WMP you need to be familiar with the Window Message Plugin.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
Ehrgeiz X

Post by Ehrgeiz X »

Well, that's a pretty good step in the right direction, but i'm still having some trouble with sealing the deal. Now, I'm trying to get this to work with Arcs and a new one i downloaded, Shihai Suru. Shihai Suru is built entirely as a music control device, but i'm still having trouble getting it to sink in and do what i'd like it to do. Any guidance or steps maybe that can help me to get this done? It would help me to learn to do it myself.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Could you give me a link to the skin in question? Would help tremendously in figuring out the problem.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
wasky1

Post by wasky1 »

found the Shihai Suru skin its for itunes http://www.customise.org/rainmeter/skins/71263
did you try a windows media player skin with your zune player? if that works the Shihai Suru skin could be converted to wmp
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Well, I'll work to convert this for you. Won't take long just don't have the time at this exact moment. Just so you know, It won't be able to show the long progress. If there is a code for that it is currently unknown.