It is currently October 28th, 2020, 8:48 am

Plugin to count down thinks such as money/other things

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Fewek21

Plugin to count down thinks such as money/other things

Post by Fewek21 »

Whenever you click the plugin the amount goes upwards or downwards towards a goal. Does that exist and if not can someone make it exist?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Plugin to count down thinks such as money/other things

Post by balala »

Fewek21 wrote: July 8th, 2020, 4:28 pm Whenever you click the plugin the amount goes upwards or downwards towards a goal. Does that exist and if not can someone make it exist?
Although I'm not sure at all I understood what you need for, I suppose such a plugin is not needed, nor exist. So, what you want? You need to increase / decrease a variable when you click somewhere?
Corvust

Re: Plugin to count down thinks such as money/other things

Post by Corvust »

So, just so we are on the same wavelength, when you say "plugin", do you actually mean a Plugin or a skin?

Either way, you wouldn't need a plugin for that. What you just described is just a basic counter.

Code: Select all

[Variables]
Int=0
IncStep=1
DecStep=1

[Increase]
Meter=Image
w=100
h=100
SolidColor=127,255,127,127
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!UpdateMeter #CurrentSection#][!SetVariable Int "(#Int#+#IncStep#)"][!WriteKeyValue Variables Int "(#Int#+#IncStep#)"][!Update]

[Decrease]
Meter=Image
x=R
w=100
h=100
SolidColor=255,127,127,127
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!UpdateMeter #CurrentSection#][!SetVariable Int "(#Int#-#DecStep#)"][!WriteKeyValue Variables Int "(#Int#-#DecStep#)"][!Update]