It is currently April 19th, 2024, 3:46 pm

POP3 server email reader recommendations?

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
optical10

Re: POP3 server email reader recommendations?

Post by optical10 »

[quote="wasky1"]if you want to try a different gmail reader heres mine http://wasky1.deviantart.com/art/Gmail-reader-154762659

Thank you very much. However I cannot proceed until I know that all tweaked and plug Ins will be will be saved in to my new theme named, "My Wing Firefox + KiiD Darkwood".
As the name appears in the themed drop down menu but when I go into the skin's folder I honestly the generic " Enigma, Tranquil and Arcs", I was hoping to see a new folder with the name of my new theme?
If that's not the case which folder do I place your plug in into?

Cheers
wasky1

Re: POP3 server email reader recommendations?

Post by wasky1 »

its not a plug in its a skin. the default skins themes etc can be a little confuzing. to me anyhow!
you put the folder gmail or whatever i called it lol into Documents\Rainmeter\Skins . then open the .ini thats in the folder and put your name/password in thats it. just right click on taskbar on rainmeter icon goto gonfigs and choose gmail.
hope this helps. if you want to save it in a theme thats up to you i prefer to keep it simple.
if you want to change anything (font etc you do it in the .ini)
ps Any tweeks you do in a .ini file are perminent, if you want to reserve the pre-tweeked .ini's (skins) for a different theme setup, the new tweeked skins WILL have to be in a seperate folder.