Can be used to communicate with other programs, webpages or any device that hosts a WebSocket server.
- - address and port of the server to connect to
- - bang to execute when connection is estabilished
Note: keyword will be replaced by the content of the closing message received
- bang to execute when connection is closed
Note: keyword will be replaced by the content of the message received
- bang to execute when a message is received from server
- - 1 or 0 - if active will try to reconnect to the server if the connection is lost or is not achieved on the first try
Note: if the number is 0 then it will keep trying to reconnect indefinitely
- number of times it will try to reconnect before completly stopping
- - 1 or 0 - if active will temporaly ping the server to assure the connection is still alive
- - 1 or 0 - if active will send messages assyncronously
Note: keyword will be replaced by the content of the command message received - add commands to be automatically parsed when a message is received. Commands should be given in a string with the commands prefixes split by a . For each command add a new option starting with the command prefix and the bang to be executed when the command is received.
Latest Release: https://github.com/ILikon/WebSocketPlugins/releases/latest
This plugin was developed as part of a personal project. To see it in use check: https://github.com/ILikon/TabletCompanion
Also thread in this forum: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29659