It is currently April 18th, 2024, 5:26 pm

More Launchers for Enigma

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Pigeonite

Re: More Launchers for Enigma

Post by Pigeonite »

I agree, in the readme files it explained that you had to copy enigmaconfig.cfg into the same folder. If this was meant to be the variables folder then this is what I did but it did not work. I looked for the original enigmaconfig.cfg file but simply couldn't find it. Am I using a newer version of enigma that has a different structure by any chance?

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

You're the only one that has a skin for extra launchers in enigma! lol
smurfier

Re: More Launchers for Enigma

Post by smurfier »

Pigeonite wrote:I agree, in the readme files it explained that you had to copy enigmaconfig.cfg into the same folder. If this was meant to be the variables folder then this is what I did but it did not work. I looked for the original enigmaconfig.cfg file but simply couldn't find it. Am I using a newer version of enigma that has a different structure by any chance?

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

You're the only one that has a skin for extra launchers in enigma! lol
If you got your version from here and is version 3.1, then you need to follow the instructions here. A lot has changed since this article was originally written which is why it is now locked. If you need further assistance with Enigma please post here.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .