Oopsie... my bad. I updated the code, but not the DLLs. I've now properly updated the zip. Both versions of the DLL should have a date of 3/30/2011.GHOST® wrote: Just went to take a cruise, didnt get out of the driveway. ;o(
More than likely operator error, but it's not working. I made sure the old plugin was replaced with the new, restarted Rainmeter, even tried variations on your For example, to get the first 8 characters of the process names use s(%pName,0,7) in your format.
I am not familiar with a lot of the Rainmeter-isms. I would have expected that they "just work" from the rainmeter framework without me having to code them. I will look into this... maybe I've missed a developer's guide somewhere along the line.OK. Major hiccup. Dunno if this is the same in the first plugin I had, will have to check it, but a Measure with the TopProcesses Plugin will not disable via the !RainmeterDisableMeasureGroup bang. Can see it running in the skin and About even though all the others in the same Group are clearly Disabled. (
Measuring Ram is a bit of a science... You have to take two samples, then do some math based on the average usage across the entire time period between the two samples. So, depending on how quickly you have the plugin updating -vs- how often Rainmeter ABOUT is updating, there may be some discrepancy. I've validated the plugin against windows task manager, and the numbers are in line for me. Please take a look against task manager and report back if it is not in line.my skin its showing Rainmeter using between 10 -15%, while in Rainmeter ABOUT, its showing only 1-3%.
The Ram is measuring preety close, within a few Mb of each other @ 58Mb in ABOUT and 60Mb in my Skin.