It is currently September 25th, 2020, 3:39 am

Plugin: ColorExtract

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
User avatar
redsaph
Posts: 30
Joined: October 24th, 2013, 8:15 am

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by redsaph »

This is pretty great! The things we can do with this plugin... :o
Rainmeter-er since 2013 :welcome: | My DeviantART
User avatar
Kriust
Posts: 33
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:29 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by Kriust »

Trying to change a bitmap color with " ImageTint=[Accent1] " and is not working.

Code: Select all

;---ColorExtract

[MeasureColorParent]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ImagePath=[MeasureCover]
DynamicVariables=1

[BackgroundColor]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Background

[Accent1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Accent1

[Accent2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Accent2

;---LightMeter

[Light]
Meter=Bitmap
MeasureName=measureAudioOut_RMS_L
X=0
Y=0
BitmapImage=#@#Light.png
Greyscale=1
ImageTint=[Accent1]
BitmapFrames=5
BitmapExtend=1
AntiAlias=1
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 21387
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by jsmorley »

Kriust wrote:Trying to change a bitmap color with " ImageTint=[Accent1] " and is not working.

Code: Select all

;---ColorExtract

[MeasureColorParent]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ImagePath=[MeasureCover]
DynamicVariables=1

[BackgroundColor]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Background

[Accent1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Accent1

[Accent2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ColorExtract
ParentMeasure=[MeasureColorParent]
ColorType=Accent2

;---LightMeter

[Light]
Meter=Bitmap
MeasureName=measureAudioOut_RMS_L
X=0
Y=0
BitmapImage=#@#Light.png
Greyscale=1
ImageTint=[Accent1]
BitmapFrames=5
BitmapExtend=1
AntiAlias=1
You need DynamicVariables=1 on the meter.
User avatar
Kriust
Posts: 33
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 3:29 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by Kriust »

Can't belive I forgot about that
caseyt
Posts: 1
Joined: February 20th, 2017, 1:28 am

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by caseyt »

Thanks,

I am testing out the demo skin(https://github.com/QuietMisdreavus/PluginColorExtract) but The head, background, and body only update when i refresh the skin although the image updates as soon as I change it. Anybody know how to refresh the rest automatically?
Vetsus
Posts: 27
Joined: March 7th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by Vetsus »

does anyone know of a way to remove the transparency section from these values? i have have been toying with webparser, but if any of the RGB values are 255 it seems to mess with it as the transparency is always 255 (ie 123,456,789,255)

any help would be awesome, and if someone has this figured out already, great!
User avatar
balala
Rainmeter Sage
Posts: 11402
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
Location: Gheorgheni, Romania

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by balala »

Vetsus wrote:does anyone know of a way to remove the transparency section from these values?
Simply remove the last number (255): 123,456,789.
But take care that the values used into a color code usually have to be less or at most equal with 255. Having larger values isn't a great problem, but those values are reduced, to less than 255. Eg the 123,456,789 is the same as 123,(456-255),(789-3*255) = 123,201,24.
Vetsus wrote:but if any of the RGB values are 255 it seems to mess with it as the transparency is always 255
To be honest I never encountered a such problem.
Vetsus
Posts: 27
Joined: March 7th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by Vetsus »

i understand they are never higher than 255. anything beyond that is actually counted as 255. i used those numbers as examples. but how exactly do you remove the last value? so if it's rrr,ggg,bbb,ttt then how would you remove the ",ttt" from that value?
User avatar
balala
Rainmeter Sage
Posts: 11402
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
Location: Gheorgheni, Romania

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by balala »

Vetsus wrote:but how exactly do you remove the last value? so if it's rrr,ggg,bbb,ttt then how would you remove the ",ttt" from that value?
As I said, leaving just rrr,ggg,bbb. 100,150,200,255 is the same as 100,150,200.
Vetsus
Posts: 27
Joined: March 7th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Re: Plugin: ColorExtract

Post by Vetsus »

<snip>
Last edited by jsmorley on June 19th, 2018, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hostility and personal attacks against someone who is try to help you wil NEVER be allowed on these forums.