It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:59 am

ActionTimer

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
deflore08

Re: ActionTimer

Post by deflore08 »

How many ActionTimer threads or examples could be executed at a time in one skin? I face the trouble when it's waiting the end of "first animation" before begin a second animation from an other ActionTimer measure.
Image * Image * Image * Image
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

As far as I know, there is no limit on the number of ActionTimer measures you can have in a skin, other than the potential to create a CPU killing skin, and each of them is an independent thread that have nothing to do with each other.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

This short video called to illustrate the problem. One fader here especially made too slow, for clarity. For demonstation i set Rainmeter's priority to "RealTime", what means windows goes live only for Rainmeter. :))) Also CPU feels good, peak is 70% (data from taskmanager. HWiNFO shows x3 below value) while action timer is active. So.. That's why i ask. :( It's always awaits when 1 measure will finish and only after this it's able to begin animation from other measure.

UPD: CPU Affinity for Rainmeter is 8/8 cores.

UPD2: Nevemind, looks like it is a trouble in my code. Dunno where, but 2 other faders works good between themselves. Sorry. :)

UPD3: Do never write [!Update] after executing action timer bang. Or after this you will go to the forum and ask a stupid questions like.. I'am. :( Solved. Thanks for attention!
Image * Image * Image * Image