It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:08 pm

AudioLevel

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Dank420

Re: New Plugin: AudioLevel

Post by Dank420 »

Still Tinkering... fixed spec color not in right place ish, added sliders for sensitivity and Bands, note on that band 1 overs 4 bars( 24bands 6 sliders ,4 each, still need to do delay and proper band range nameing), image selection ,solid or segmented(thinking of where to stick favorite plugin...fileview... to select image type) To avoid system sounds setting things off(updatedelays) pluged in to NOWPLAYING for player status, added LR split to separate sides(as to put your favorite player in the middle(fun)or push to screen edges). other bits of codemonkey work in there but.....
spectrum color still has real lvl not adjusted but .. getting to that.....

LivingSound1.7
....enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
j.daddy

Post by j.daddy »

this one eats a lot of cpu ~25%
Dank420

Post by Dank420 »

YA , its the image/imagetint and croping (to keep effect) with bg's off and all four barssets on i stay about 10% (i5cpu,old coreduo Xp laptop turned win7 music player its about 60-70%)something with the BG's is killer... thinking of work arounds......(most likely fileview selection for Bars or image, but image always gonna be higher...)i took out spectrum on bgs..That was NUTS!!!!
CornerCarton042

Post by CornerCarton042 »

Hi guys! You guys are doing an awesome job, simply amazing. I was just wondering, how do I get this skin? I still just see the VU-meter. Also, is there an equalizer?
HiTBiT-PA wrote:My new skin is available. Hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dgrace
Developer

Post by dgrace »

There won't be any equalizer - the audio buffer I'm reading is read-only. Some sound cards have that kind of thing built into their drivers but you'd need to write a specific plugin to interface with them.

dave
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Plugin occasionally causes a feedback sound - like a fraction of a second of sound stuck in a loop. Starting an event with a sound removes it, e.g. play an MP3 or click a menu that has a sound fixes it.

Is it possible to solve this?
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

dgrace
Developer

Post by dgrace »

Seahorse wrote:Plugin occasionally causes a feedback sound - like a fraction of a second of sound stuck in a loop. Starting an event with a sound removes it, e.g. play an MP3 or click a menu that has a sound fixes it.

Is it possible to solve this?
I've tried - it appears to be a bug in Windows. See thread here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsdesktop/en-US/c7ba0a04-46ce-43ff-ad15-ce8932c00171/loopback-recording-causes-digital-stuttering?forum=windowspro-audiodevelopment

I've already implemented the workaround they discuss there but it's still glitchy in some cases. Unfortunately from my side all the data looks exactly the same - there's no way to know when it's happening; it all looks like valid data. Sorry, wish I had better news on that one.

dave
cfixd

Post by cfixd »

It's really cool.
I've written a simple skin for it,hoping you like it:
4.PNG
Will you write some extra options to let these white lines stay on the top for some time?or I may write a lua to realize it.
MusicWave_0.0.5E.rmskin
drakulaboy

Post by drakulaboy »

cfixd it's for 7.1 sound system?
cfixd

Post by cfixd »

drakulaboy wrote:cfixd it's for 7.1 sound system?
Only L and R