Download Demo and Addon Documentation
This AutoIt addon is similar to RainFile, it sends a bang to Rainmeter with a selected file and also offers the ability to let you type out the name for the file or choose an icon.
Path2Ini is called with three required parameters and one optional parameter:
Valid options are:
- Select only file path.
- Trying to select an icon appears to currently cause Path2Ini to crash. Select a file path and have option to choose an icon path.
- Select a file path and have the option to input text.
The location of the variables file in . Do not use the variable here, it doesn't work.
The key that the selected file path is written to.
Optional (If Key2Type is set to 0)
The key the selected icon path or user input text is written to.
- It would appear that Path2Ini is only compatible with standard installations of Rainmeter, meaning, it will only work properly if both the Skins folder and the Rainmeter.exe are in their default locations.
- Trying to select an icon path with Key2Type set to causes Path2Ini to crash.
- Path2Ini does not refresh Rainmeter or any skins when its tasks are completed.
- There is no included script file so the program unfortunately cannot be modified to resolve the above issues.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.