It is currently April 20th, 2024, 5:11 am

Visage

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
zenoxis11

Re: Visage

Post by zenoxis11 »

I'd also like to know if it's possible to make this function permanent so it stays up even after shut down. It seems like a shame to have these pesky windows cover up rainmeter all the time.
jacobjetta

Post by jacobjetta »

I'm new to the Rainmeter world. Does anybody know how I can customize the transparencies for Visage? I wrote out an extra line of the same exact code in notepad on the AHK file, with a few minor tweaks, but it won't save it to the exe file. Here's what i tried to do:

#^1:: WinSet, Transparent, 255, A
#^2:: WinSet, Transparent, 242, A
#^3:: WinSet, Transparent, 230, A
#^4:: WinSet, Transparent, 217, A
#^5:: WinSet, Transparent, 204, A
#^6:: WinSet, Transparent, 160, A
#^7:: WinSet, Transparent, 128, A
#^8:: WinSet, Transparent, 76, A
#^9:: Winset, Transparent, 25, A
#^0:: Winset, Transparent, 00, A

There's more for the toolbar, but i added 9 and 0 because if visage is used on the desktop without selecting a program, it transperizes (whatever you want to call it) the desktop, leaving a black partial transparency that doesn't go away. (I am running XP SP2, btw. It that helps somehow...)

Help Please?
Philosiphicus

Post by Philosiphicus »

I'm on Windows 7, and I just tested out the active window transparency. It works like a charm, no "run as admin" necessary. Taskbar transparency works as well.

Hiding the taskbar (which is why I downloaded this) works better than Taskbar Eliminator (which is what I was using before) and so I would like to give you a huge thank you. Excellent job.
tru

Post by tru »

Shazaam !! Like a dream I tell ya....LIKE A DREAM !!

oh, Win7 Ultimate 32bit
Fooz

Post by Fooz »

Download (or atleast the zip) seems to be broken :(
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I have fixed the attachment in the first post in this thread.
Toriann77

Post by Toriann77 »

Awww! this is exactly what i was looking for! Only issue is, I don't have a pause button :( i have a play pause button that u have to push fn+f9 to get to, and that doesn't work! Any help available out there?
Sqeekee

Post by Sqeekee »

Toriann77 wrote:Awww! this is exactly what i was looking for! Only issue is, I don't have a pause button :( i have a play pause button that u have to push fn+f9 to get to, and that doesn't work! Any help available out there?
Try the on-screen keyboard? I'm your using windows.

Works perfectly for me Win7 x64 Ultimate
siika

Post by siika »

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I add that extra code line to the theme file? Windows does not recognize the file type.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

siika wrote:This is probably a dumb question, but how do I add that extra code line to the theme file? Windows does not recognize the file type.
Drag and drop into your text editor.