It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:37 pm

Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Ahnìon

Re: Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Post by Ahnìon »

You're right! Mea culpa! It was confusion on my end, due to undercaffeination, some leftover files I'd been fiddling with and the rmskin file not working.

As long as one places the new DLL in \Plugins in Rainmeter's config directory (usually C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Plugins\) it works!

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you again!

(I'll go make more coffee now. Clearly I need it!)
death is a sausage! .
argusmonitor

Re: Argus Monitor plugin 1.3.0.1

Post by argusmonitor »

Good to know. Then I consider this 'solved' for now and the one thing remaining would be to properly 'repack' the plugin I guess. I have no idea of the 'Rainmeter-way' of doing this. So if someone could provide what needs to be done or what I should offer for download, then please tell me (or repack and upload the plugin here yourself as I am too stupid to figure out how to add attachments to my post as I did last time when I created version 1.2.0.1.
Ahnìon

Post by Ahnìon »

That is indeed how I shall attempt to redeem myself! Hopefully this package should work.

Thanks again! Deeply appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
death is a sausage! .
Ganthor

Post by Ganthor »

I would love to incorporate the hot spot temp into my rainmeter, what would the ArgusType be for that? GPUHotSpot GPUTempHotSpot and GPUTemperatureHotSpot don't seem to be it lol
argusmonitor

Post by argusmonitor »

When the Data API is available, it will be in it (in total 3 temperatures for modern Nvidia GPUs).
argusmonitor

Post by argusmonitor »

The first draft for the Data API for Argus Monitor is more or less ready. I don't expect many more changes/updates to be required from the user side. For a sneak peak to anyone interested this is the Github repo.

It's a WIP, so subject to change. If someone has feedback or thinks something might be missing, tell me now and I will see if/how I can add this.
MetalGeek

Post by MetalGeek »

Long time Argus Monitor user. It's a great piece of software for managing fan profiles, its graphs and logging are great for tuning and troubleshooting. Well worth the licensing fees. I've been looking for a way to display its monitors on the desktop outside its own gadget, and this skin is awesome. I haven't touched Rainmeter in years, but that's about to change as I come up with my own take on a skin. Thanks to everyone who has made this skin possible. :thumbup:
P!nkY

Post by P!nkY »

Great plugin, works pretty good. :thumbup:
I added support for Argus with it to my monitoring skin SYSMonitor, check out https://www.deviantart.com/plnky77/art/SYSMonitor-3-0-844492616
MetalGeek

Post by MetalGeek »

P!nkY wrote: July 31st, 2021, 8:22 am Great plugin, works pretty good. :thumbup:
I added support for Argus with it to my monitoring skin SYSMonitor, check out https://www.deviantart.com/plnky77/art/SYSMonitor-3-0-844492616
Great skin. Thank you.
argusmonitor

Post by argusmonitor »

Hi,
just a heads up. The new version of Argus Monitor 6.0.01 is currently in its final stages of testing. We hope to release it pretty soon. When using this version, the old pipe for communication will not work anymore and the Data API should be used to access all sensor data.