It is currently November 22nd, 2019, 2:06 pm

Mouse plugin from NighthawkSLO

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
JosephB2000

Re: Mouse plugin from NighthawkSLO

JosephB2000 » May 3rd, 2019, 11:03 pm

Brilliant plugin, however I have to agree with what kyriakos876 said; When I move the meter which acts as a scroll bar up and down repeatedly, Windows opens 'Play.png' from my @Resources folder. However, I do not get any error messages in my log. If a demonstration skin is needed I'll try to create one (I can't post the skin in question as it is a massive skin and connected with basically the whole suite).

Other than that it is a great plugin and no real issues in regards to the usability of it, just the minor issue of opening the .png. Kudos NighthawkSLO! :thumbup:

Speaking of which, perhaps we should be notifying NighthawkSLO about these issues, however I have no clue how to reach them.
kyriakos876 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Nevermind, I figured that out, but I think I found a bug. I don't know if it's caused from that plugin, but I'm pretty sure it is.
So, load the attached skin and have a YouTube song play in chrome. Then, mouse over the skin and in the progress bar (the red bar) click and drag back and forth for a while, release and click and drag again(click and drag a couple of times until it happens). You will notice the bug randomly. A window opens in "Photos" app of windows, and it displays a random .png that is included in the skin's #@#Images\. This is the log:
bufgubgbug.png
and the file is there, with that exact name. I don't know why it's trying to open it though or why sometimes it actually opens it and sometimes it cannot...

EDIT: I didn't include the plugins or the chrome extension needed, as I suppose that those that are able to figure it out already have them. If not, let me know and I'll try find the distributed plugins and load them in the skin.
[Insert Joke Here]